Nvidia GeForce 326.01 WHQL Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Please excuse me for creating a new thread. I am starting this thread to capture driver feedback for NVIDIA WHQL display driver R326.01 for Windows 8.1 Preview. Since a few users have reported this driver did not show up in their Windows Update, we are releasing them separately so that users may have access to them. If you already installed these drivers and are not experiencing any issues, you do not need to reinstall these drivers below. If however you did not see this driver through Windows Update and had to install a modified version, we ask that you first attempt a clean install using the driver below. Many support cases we receive from end users are easily solved by performing a clean install.

Geforce Desktop GPUs Download:

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/..._download.html

Geforce Notebook GPUs Download:

http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/..._download.html

Providing Feedback:

Please feel free to leave feedback for any driver related issues specific to this driver. By providing your information here, you may also help others who may be experiencing the same issue you are. The more information we receive from you and others, the easier it will be for us to reproduce this issue in our labs and provide a fix through a future driver. Please provided the following information we request as best you can. Alternately, you may provide this same information through our NVIDIA Display Driver Feedback Form from the URL below:

http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?...f07694a40f8ac6

Please provide the following information as best you can:

1) Graphics card/GPU make and model:

2) Is your graphics card manually overclocked/factory overclocked? If your graphics card is factory overclocked or manually overclocked, we recommend that you lower the clock speeds of your graphics card to NVIDIA reference clock speeds and then make another attempt to reproduce the issue you are encountering. For graphics cards which are factory overclocked, you may use a 3rd party utility such as eVGA Precision or MSI Afterburner to adjust the clock speeds of your graphics card. Our NVIDIA Products page lists the NVIDIA reference clock speeds for each of our GPUs.

3) If your issue is specific to a game or application, please provide the title and if possible version of the software

4) Describe the display driver issue you are encountering and if possible include step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug. Please use the knowledge base article "How to provide valuable feedback to NVIDIA" as a guide to help you include information that will help us root cause the problem.

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3141

5) Software/driver issues can sometimes be specific to a users system configuration. If your system information in not part of your profile that appears with each of your posts, lease provide your system information so that we may attempt to match it as closely as possible.

CPU make and model:
    Amount of system memory:
    Motherboard make and model (if OEM system, please provide your PC make and model instead):
    Motherboard BIOS version:
    Monitor(s) make and model:
    Sound card make and model:

6) If your system meets the driver requirements however the installation process fails or gives you an error message, please reinstall the driver with logging enabled so that we may investigate the cause for this issue. Instruction available from the URL below:

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3171

Log files may be emailed to driverfeedback@nvidia.com

Thank you for your feedback.

2. elpsychodiablo

elpsychodiablo Master Guru

GPU:
    Retina Z2 + Vlab Motion
    1. MSI 460 Hawk

2. Overclocked at GPU 850Mhz Mem 2100Mhz after Crash Factory Settings

3. Freeze at Flash, Firefox, Foobar2000, Company of Heroes 2, WarThunder at WarThunder i loose about 20 FPS wtf? All newest Version. Day-Z No Fog.

4. Done

5. Test on 2 Systems

System 1
    CPU make and model: I5-2310@2.9Ghz
    Amount of system memory: 8GB 1600Mhz
    Motherboard make and model: Asus P8H67-M
    Motherboard BIOS version: 3802
    Monitor(s) make and model: ViewSonic VX2433wm
    Sound card make and model: Creative Titanium HD

System 2
    CPU make and model: AMD Phenom II 955 @4Ghz
    Amount of system memory: 8GB DDR 1066 5cl
    Motherboard make and model: GA-MA78GM-S2H 1.1
    Motherboard BIOS version: 12B
    Monitor(s) make and model: ViewSonic VX2433wm
    Sound card make and model: Creative Titanium HD

6. Errormessage nvlddmkm hang i cant log now because i go Back to 314 WHQL which just works without crash.

i try this Card at my Frends PC he have Windows 8 there havent this Crashes

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013
  3. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    No issues with 326.01 so far, been using it since release.

4. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    They're buggy in The Secret World and MaxPayne 3 in both cases it can crash with Dx11 error and driver reset. I never had that before, 320.49 are fine.

Other stuff ran ok, also they run a bit cooler compared to 320.49 (especially in idle).

5. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    GTX580 trials evolution crash on bike select screen

6. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Random crashes in Sniper Elite V2 and ***** Zombie Army, stock or OC.

7. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    They run cooler cuz their IQ is lower than 320.49 at default control panel settings.Have 320.49 installed since the 3rd of this mth and they are bangers.

8. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    As posted in the previous thread (and already reported via the nvidia link), these don't work at all for me using triple monitor setup with surround. When setup with just one screen it seems fine, but then when enabling surround all goes wrong. Back to older drivers and since then all stable.

9. sqook

sqook Guest

GPU:
    3000 + Gt 525m(o.c)
    system.exe problem ram 100mb+++2000mb :S uninstall 340.49 no problem

10. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    my gtx 680`s stuck on full throttle in desktop mode and stuck in pci-e2.0 mode...fyi...running win7

Last edited: Jul 15, 2013

11. clawhamer

clawhamer Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    Also using these since release, no issues at all with <- sig rig... sli is working exceptionally well :thumbup:

Going to keep these until a new title requires an update.

12. Frankalexandre

Frankalexandre Guest

GPU:
    780 SMP SLI
    Installed these on my GTX 680 SLI using Windows 7 64 bits. Instalation is flawless (clean install) but after reboot i cant access nvidia display control. It freezes windows and give a nvidia stopped responding error. Using triple screens surround. Uninstalled.

13. Repelsteel

Repelsteel Guest

GPU:
    2x MSI GTX980 Gaming 4G
    I have the exact same problem as Frank, but sometimes the control panel works and sometimes it does not. Really sad because the drivers are working perfectly for the rest. It gives me a massive boost in FPS in Grid 2. Don't ask me why, but I went from the 320.49 beta to this 326.01 and without changing any settings ingame I went from 40 to 100fps @high @ 5760x1080 :confused:
    Edit: GTX680 Lightning - Windows 7 SP1 x64

Edit2: I extracted the NvCplSetupInt.exe from the 314.22 WHQL then reinstalled 326.01 with this Control Panel and no problems so far with it.
    (I installed the international driver version, if you use the English driver version then the name will be NvCplSetupEng.exe).

FYI:
    Control Panel 326.01 v7.2.750
    Control Panel 314.22 v7.1.740

Last edited: Jul 16, 2013
  14. Xphome

Xphome Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780 3GB
    What?

15. eternitykh

eternitykh Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW+ 4GB SLI
    ya my nvcp doesn't open sometimes, and actualy crashed twice as i was adjusting surround settings.

another thing to note, when maximizing a window in each monitor, if you double click the window to maximize or click the icon to maximize it works properly to fit to each monitor, but if your drag the window to the top edge of screen, it will span over all 3 monitors even if it's disabled in nvcp. This always worked properly with older drivers and it's a new issue introduced in this driver. And if you minimize a window that's maximized into 1 monitor, when you restore it, it will be spanned across all 3. Quite annoying.

But they did fix the right click context menus on my task bar, it now shows up in the correct locations (the spot i right click), instead of the upper left side of the screen.

haven't really tested performance, haven't played much of the benchmark games lately, all i've played really is League of Legends and Mechwarrior Online (still still doesn't have SLI support yet).

Overclock wise, stability is the same for me as the last 3 or 4 drivers, in both 315 branch and 320 branch.

16. sqook

sqook Guest

GPU:
    3000 + Gt 525m(o.c)
    sorry i dont speak english

nvidia driver 326.01 install pc as time goes by system.exe ram
    [​IMG]

test windows 7
    windows 8
    windows 8.1

I've had this problem all

17. Xphome

Xphome Active Member

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 780 3GB
    After 5 days of uptime with 326.01 (Windows 8 Enterprise-N x64):
    [​IMG]

18. Iruwen

Iruwen Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    Was this taken with 320.49, because it's below 1MB in that screen?

PS: German?

19. xankazo

xankazo Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 SC (6GB)
    These drivers HATE my GTX460!!! My sistem (Windows 8.1 Preview) crashes even when doing simple tasks, like scrolling on the start Screen, opening apps, using browsers, etc. I didn't have the chance to try any game. I uninstalled this and installed the 314.22 drivers and not a single problem has happened, even after heavy gaming. This drivers are FUBAR with my 460.

20. sqook

sqook Guest

GPU:
    3000 + Gt 525m(o.c)
    Ps : English

I've had such a problem
    I do not know : (