New Quadro 332.50 WHQL no inf yet...

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by IamGODobeyORdie, Feb 4, 2014.

?

Tell us what driver of these 3 works best for you, and why/how?

1. 332.21

14.3%
  2. 332.50

45.7%
  3. 334.67

40.0%
  1. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    Quadro 332.50 24 jan 2014 driver

Notebook Versions
    Notebook x86
    Notebook x64
    Desktop Versions
    Desktop x86
    Desktop x64

No inf yet, I have been testing Win8.1 on my laptop (which im writing this on), I dont know how to get drivers to install with modded infs, so if someone can help please do!? ;)

Driver date is 01/24/2014, 9.18.13.3250, so its newer than 334.67´s...

ODE Driver
    This is the fourth release for the R331 drivers, the sixth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ [ODE]. ODE branches are dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.

New in this driver release:

First ODE driver to support Windows 8.1
    CUDA
    Added CUDA 6.0
    OpenGL
    Added support for OpenGL 4.4
    Workstation Features
    Mosaic
    Improved Mosaic setup times for HDMI display devices
    Added default topology and display numbering in the NVIDIA Control Panel->Mosaic setup process.
    NvWMI - Updated to version 2.15*
    New API that supports creation of multiple default display grids with a single call. Also, supports creation of multiple default + custom grids, with a single call
    New API that supports validation of multiple default display grids with a single call. Also, supports validation of multiple default + custom grids, with a single call
    Discontinued support for Windows XP.
    NVIDIA Control Panel Changes
    Workstation->EDID Management
    Added controls to improve productivity by providing a way to force an EDID on multiple connectors at a time, instead of one at a time
    Display->Change Resolution
    Added controls to import or export customs resolutions. Allows users to create a custom resolution and then export it to a file which can be edited and/or imported for recreating the same set of custom resolutions on the same system or across systems.
    Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.

Existing Support:

Support for CUDA 5.5
    Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1*
    Support for DirectX11

* Quadro FX4600 and FX5600, Quadro FX x700 series and newer GPUs
    ** For details on the previous NvWMI release version please refer to the NvWMI Help file

EDIT: Thx to TJ

modified INF, 64bit, desktop, all windows.
    nv_dispwi.rar
    http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/31402736/file.html

still no inf for notebooks, and I just cant seem to get it working. I tried all the inf tricks, but cant seem to get it to work?! Ive tried signing the inf digitally, I tried disabling driver signing enforcement, but i just cant get it to install fully?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
  2. pstlouis

pstlouis Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080Ti Aorus Xt
    Kept the header of the quadro and paste the info of the inf for the Geforce 332.21WHQL to the inf of the quadro.

3. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    I know how to do it normally, but I think ive heard that with Win8.1 you need to have disable driver integrity check disabled? Im new to this, so does the way modding infs on Win7 that I know how, work on Win 8/8.1?
    Thats what I did, before I posted this thread, but that wont work, not on my laptop anyway?

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  4. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    Sorry for double post, but I have another question, my laptop is a Clevo P170SM, with Intel 4600 + GTX780M Optimus, but it seems on my small lights (that show harddrive/gpu usage) that my GTX780M is enabled even when not using any 3d game/app? In Win7 the GFX light is always disabled when im on desktop or not gaming, and lights on whenever I play games that use the nvidia GFX, but now the light is enabled all the time, but the air is cool coming from the back of the 780M, so im not sure if its utilized anything or if its only some Win8.1 feature or bug?

Anyone with Optimus Laptop with Win8.1? Do you know if its normal, or a bug, or do you know how to fix it?

5. dave6479

dave6479 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780ti SLI
    @IamGODobeyORdie

Ah nice one thanks for the link, will give these a go later and see how they fair up against Quadro 334.67.

6. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    Nevermind, I installed Clevo´s 327.62 driver and the light stopped burning, now it seems to work fine... But anyone that could upload a inf for this driver, because I cant get it to work in the same way I do on Win7?

7. Andrw0830

Andrw0830 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 740M/ Intel 4600
    Here is mine: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6slLrvumrDqM01TR1I2T2F1RW8/edit?usp=sharing

It is the nvblq.inf so if your cards info is not there, just paste your 332.21 info into it and it should install. Mine is running with the 740M.

8. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    what branch is it r331_00 or r331_82?

9. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
    instaled tanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Can you please post driver branch? Nvinspector will do.

11. maur0

maur0 Master Guru

GPU:
    point of view gtx 570 1gb
    [​IMG]

12. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Thank you :), guess I'll give them a try.. Was about to reinstall 331.87Quadro.

334.67Q has some weird occasional hickups in SeriousSam3..

EDIT:

modified INF, 64bit, desktop, all windows.
    nv_dispwi.rar
    http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/31402736/file.html

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  13. bjoswald

bjoswald Guest

GPU:
    Intel UHD 630
    You're the man, TJ. Thanks!

14. mr1hm

mr1hm Active Member

GPU:
    2070 Super XC Ultra
    thanks for this!

just tried the drivers in BF4 and they seem to average much higher FPS as well as minimum FPS.

also, using openCL to live stream BF4 seems to be more taxing on my FPS compared to the 334.67 betas for some reason (unless openCL wasn't working properly in the 334.67 drivers)

15. weasel

weasel Guest

GPU:
    2080ti&1080Ti
    Must say quiet impressed with these IQ is great no placebo effect for me,have tested them in red orchestra 2 and fsx and rise of flight.Ran 3d mark 2013 and equal score to other sets.thx think i'm keeping these :nerd:

edit: thx -Tj- for the modded inf

16. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Sure np all, enjoy :)

As for this driver, its ok in SS3 not a single hickup, although I got a little lower fps @ Re5 variable test. 331.87 Quadro beta was a little faster, nothing serious though.

EDIT: they went berserk in HardReset:nerd:

min fps: 70.6fps

min fps: 73.2fps (best so far)
    [​IMG]

min fps: 76.5fps (and im using 2133mhz ram now, by 334.67 & 331.87 2400mhz)
    [​IMG]

Avg is a little slower, but min fps is more important to me :)

17. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    Display->Change Resolution
    Added controls to import or export customs resolutions. Allows users to create a custom resolution and then export it to a file which can be edited and/or imported for recreating the same set of custom resolutions on the same system or across systems.

yay

will the geforce drivers have this option?

18. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I think you need that extra nvWMI to control & edit that and or its strictly bound to Quadro ID.

Well there is nothing like that by me atm, but I didnt install that nvWMI

19. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    oh ok

something weird just happened.

I installed these and went to the nvidia control panel and then went to change the power mode settings and it stopped responding along with every program.

my hdds went offline. they just went and shutoff. I could hear them turning back on and spinning back up. and one is still doing it.

20. Cyris

Cyris Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 TI
    This option allows to create downsampling profiles of different monitors, I think it is worthwhile to integrate them into the 334.67 desktop driver or?

334.67 Quadro v2 (334.67 Desktop Driver with NvControl Panel from 332.50)