AMD Never Settle Reloaded Bundle - Includes Crysis 3 and others

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Feb 3, 2013.

1. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    Good for us, and eagerly waiting to snag some of those games for cheap!

2. Rich_Guy

Rich_Guy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI 2070S X-Trio
    Will be seeing a lot more from now on i guess, as EA signed into AMD's GE a few months back, so all their forthcoming titles will be GEs, and theres all the next gen consoles being AMD as well. :)

3. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    meh - I think she had a double mastectomy since the first few games came out - almost anorexic in comparison.

4. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    In Hitman they're tessellated AND use cpu motion PhysX.
    *Ahem ... :)

5. 3dPlayer

3dPlayer Banned

GPU:
    Have
    How did i miss this...They really wanna sell those seven series cards fast, wonder why...

6. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    I looked at the 7000 series to buy currently and you get some really uber titles, if you buy two cards you get an extra one, they work with the game makers and all, but sure these games are all the best basically so you can't really complain, nvidia are giving away Asscreed3 lol. *no offence to AC fans intended.

7. spectra

spectra Member

GPU:
    MSI R7950
    I recently picked up a MSI 7950 (I returned a MSI GTX 660Ti that I had for a short period of time) and I got the voucher for Crysis 3 and Bioshock: Infinite. The email after I registered says,

"Crysis 3 - EA Origin download

We will be sending you a download code for Crysis 3 as soon as the code is available. You will receive a follow up email that contains a game key that will grant you access to this amazing PC game.

Crysis 3 release date is on or before February 19, 2013*
    (actual release date will vary by country)
    "

Same deal for Bioshock...

This is my first AMD card since the 9800Pro and I'm loving it so far. I'm able to get the clocks up to 1160/1575 with just max power limit (default volts on this card is 1.25v). Drivers seem fine to me using 13.2 Beta 4. I've tested a bunch of games, run tons of benchmarks, etc.

Overall, I'd say my OC'd 7950 is faster than the OC'd 660ti that I had for about a week. Both were the same price, however free games just seals the deal.

8. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    of-course it is faster 650ti<7850<660<7870<660ti<7950<670<7970<680<7970GE

but amd IS NOT smooth with crysis 3 even with beta5, it's a fail bundle.! :bang:

9. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    Crysis 3 plays amazing bud, not sure what issues you are having there. Don't spread FUD to the masses.

Instead take your problems to the driver thread and find a solution. Most people there are reporting great things.

10. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    every gamer has his own standards to call something amazing or not.! and i do not just see "what's changed" on driver's release notes and i accept everything amd or nvidia say there... :) that trick is not especially working with gurus :)

11. farhad

farhad Member

GPU:
    asus GTX670 DC2 sli
    desperate attempts of a dying company

12. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    If it's good for them then what harm is there, as it's very good for us.
    if i go and buy a 7970 lightning this morning, i get Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs, Bioshock:Infinite and Crysis 3, if i take two i'll get Hitman as well.
    These are among the best games available right now, so yeah i think it's fantastic.
    maybe not so for pirates

13. farhad

farhad Member

GPU:
    asus GTX670 DC2 sli
    its not like i admire nvdia(hate them for their dirty politics) or hate amd but just saying the obvious.
    amd knows their products arnt good enough so they have to lure customers with free games. they need to improve their diver quality significantly if they want to improve their market share. every financial quarter they sliding.

14. warlord

warlord Guest

GPU:
    Null
    amd is going well with drivers, since 12.11 beta, now with 13.2 beta 5 are almost perfect in any game...not all but most

they copied nvidia's quality and driver give away, that's a step up for ati radeon after many of years

no more application profiles for crossfire users now only beta or whql drivers with overall changes, newer control center and internal profiles-hotfixes-
    fixes

15. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    Nvidia offers games with video cards? Awesome, thanks Nvidia!

AMD offers games with video cards? Must be desperate.

16. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Also, who is providing GPU's for the upcoming XBOX and PS4? ATI, that's who. Must be desperate... ;)

17. IPlayNaked

IPlayNaked Banned

GPU:
    XFire 7950 1200/1850
    Providing hardware for the newest consoles? AMD must be getting desperate, whoring themselves out like a cheap hooker.

As you can see, Nvidia doesn't need to do that, at least they have class.

18. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Nvidia pride themselves on providing GPU's at top of the range prices, like some pimp.

I got Sleeping Dogs, Far Cry 3 and Hitman Absolution with my 7950, amazing deal.

19. Black_ice_Spain

Black_ice_Spain Guest

GPU:
    5700XT
    atm i would get a SINGLE 7950 or 7970 over any nvidia GPU. But i'll wait until nvidia 7xx or amd 8xxx, after all, games work fine w this one.

20. DarkKnightDude

DarkKnightDude Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX770 4 GB OC
    Nice deal, now I'm tempted to grab another 7970.