Guru3D CPU Overclocking Database - CPU-Z

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by compgeek89, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Atmadestruct

Atmadestruct Member Guru

GPU:
    BFG 7800GT 256mb
    [hwbot] 2859 - AMD Athlon 3700+ San Diego 1.36v stock air [/hwbot]

[​IMG]

I had it at 289x, but didn't screen it. Couldn't get it to boot past 3000mhz. Could probably take it a bit farther with some work.

2. Blaise

Blaise Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 4090 OC
  3. micketh

micketh Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3070 8GB
  4. compgeek89

compgeek89 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA GTX 1080ti SC2
    Enough with the dinkering around blaise! Give that FX-60 some volts for once and get some worthwhile clocks out of it! :speed: If I can give my 65nm conroe 1.58v 24/7 you can certainly give that 90nm FX-60 1.6v for some benchmarks. You are on water.

Pretty nice micketh :dave:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006

5. Phalkon30

Phalkon30 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 6800 GT @ 420x1175 /water
    I do have to say its a bit sad having micketh's speed right next to yours Blaise, he's about the same speed and a LOT less money.

(although I do understand you've just dropped a ton on that thing, and its allready fast).

6. He may have the same speed as blaise but blaise's CPU is a dual core.....

7. .........

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2006
  8. Phalkon30

Phalkon30 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Ah, didn't realize that, I'm not great with the opty conversions. Thanks.

9. royalt1217

royalt1217 Member Guru

GPU:
    ATI x1950pro
    [hwbot] 1976 - Turion64 ML-30 (Lancaster@1600mhz stock) 1.450V [/hwbot]

What a cool little hp nx6125 laptop thanks to Clockgen.

10. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Holy mackerel! You're killing me Craptacular! I think I'm going to put my Opty under some water to see what it can really do. It's stepping is CCBWE 0550 UPMW, which is supposed to be pretty decent. I just found out that my wife is pregnant and she won't Hoover it so any serious upgrades are going to have to wait until next spring. God help me.

BTW, have you noticed any major improvements in your gaming with that sucker?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2006

11. Blaise

Blaise Maha Guru

GPU:
    ASUS TUF 4090 OC
    Both Geek & Classic have quoted posts that include bot tags... Please amend your posts (remove the tags) - Geek you now have a FX-60 @3036 entry at hwbot :)

So much fuss over my littl' FX-60 :kissin: I haven't had much time lately... too tired for one reason or another. Maybe this weekend I'll loosen up the RAM timings and open up the throttle some... maybe. I've also had a problem with one of my work machines not shutting down properly (it closes down and leaves all fans running, a cursor on the screen but no power lights on the case) - turned out that the power supply was dying but it took 2 days to come to that conclusion :bonk:

12. Hey, congrats on the baby to be!:) Best wishes to you and the family:)

And yes performance has increased accross the board with this thing. But I cannot bencht it or playgames at 4Ghz. It's just barely stable enough to get a screen pic....:eek:c:...lol...

13. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    Thank you very much brother.:) I'm still a bit ambivalent on the whole situation but I made her promise that this won't hinder my PC addiction. Congrats to you on the new Conroe. I think that maybe you have the better end of the new "additions" to the family. :rolleyes:

14. lol....um, thanks.....but whatever you do, DON'T let your wife read that, or it will be the end of your PC addiction....lol....And as for you upgrading, It's not like you have a slow system by any stretch of the imagination:rolleyes:

15. Classic Satch

Classic Satch Banned

GPU:
    2xEVGA GTX 260 216 SC
    LOL! Excellent point considering that this is my wife's system that I'm typing this on because I keep my gaming PC almost completely insulated from the Internet for obvious reasons. Oh well, I'm going to bed and I'm sure I'll get yelled at for going off topic but you have a good one Craptacular.

16. Norvekh

Norvekh Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 Ti
    [hwbot] 2774 - Intel Pentium 4 2.533GHz 1.44V stock air [/hwbot]

I can't get much more than that on the crappy mobo and RAM.

I really want to get back to OC my X2 but I hate running dividers.

[​IMG]

17. Phalkon30

Phalkon30 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Dividers don't really hurt performance of A64's. Why not go for it and do some benches, I bet you'll be happy with them.

18. OldGuy932

OldGuy932 Master Guru

GPU:
    Radeon 3850 / 3870 Crossfire
    [hwbot] 4097 - P4 550 @ 1.525 volts [/hwbot]

http://www.geocities.com/hungryguy89/SuperPi32mP4.jpg

Thought I'd whip out the old heater so I could use my new DFI board I got until when my E6700 comes. Once the AS5 sets I should be able to get higher cause I just setup the system today. I'll try and get a screenie of 4.15 tomorrow, cause that'll probably be around the max I can boot to on air. Did I mention that the DFI board can overvolt the processor to at least 2.1 volts? Bring me some LN2 and then I'll have some fun...

Last edited: Jul 14, 2006
  19. Paladinchan

Paladinchan Guest

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3
    blarg 2.8GHz @ 1.6V
    Linky
    [​IMG]

20. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some