Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Hunt down war criminals and help put an end to the atrocities rife in war-torn Bosnia in Sniper 2 Ghost Warrior. The game will be available for PC, PS3, and Xbox 360 during Q1 2013.  ...

Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 Trailer

2. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    I'll buy it!!

3. mackintosh

mackintosh Maha Guru

GPU:
    With the original Ghost Warrior being atop my list of the worst games I have ever had the displeasure of playing, I don't care how good this looks, I'll hold on to my wallet until I read at least 1000 user reviews. Not feeling particularly patriotic here.

4. Speed Weed

Speed Weed Guest

GPU:
    GTX 260+
    Spot on, mackintosh, apart from the fact that registration with Steam was also required to run the original!
    My copy has probably been recycled into a plastic saucer by now. :(

5. Tat3

Tat3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Ti Super
    I played the original, not right after the release but after patch (or few) and when it came on sale for Steam. Have to say that after reading reviews it was very positive surprise to see that I enjoyed playing it, not major bugs I could tell (cant remember if there were small ones), game was very linear but still fun. I have not played multiplayer but based on SP, 55 from Metacritic is just massive bullcrap (or was based on the state ofd the game when I played it). I would say somewhere between 70-80, I would understand someone giving 80 to it. Was fun, waiting for the second game to come out, might not buy right at the release date as I have quite a few games to play atm and so, but when it comes for sale I'm buying it.