Kadzait24 Watch Dogs MOD ( Game Files + XML ) WIP and download

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by kadzait24, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Hybrid Titan XP 2016
    :banana:

2. Wolfram

Wolfram Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 770 4gb FTW
    I can't wait to try your optimizations. I have not installed the other Mod as i prefer to give credit to those who did the actual work. Keep up the great work KadZait24

3. Dgtlhrt

Dgtlhrt Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770
    Yes! Don't see anything that would mess up your work. And I know everyone is saying dif stuff about the official patch, but for my rig I am seeing improvement in fps and have yet to have a stutter after 30 mins of gameplay on ultra. I think the cars handle a little sluggish and this adds to peoples perception of stutter, but i who knows.

Thanks for all your work.

4. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    This one is at the theatre location when it started to rain...

[​IMG]

5. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290X TRI-X OC
    Well I am also new here and registered just to try your mod and see for myself which is better. I have to say if you release different DOF mods like you promised, then your videos are seeming much better compared to TheWorse's mod in my opinion.

The rain particles are much more real looking in yours and also they are seen during the Focus Mode which is exactly like in E3. The wet streets are also much better looking in your mode. But I'm curious about the daytime.

Bloom should be there but minimal or medium like in E3. Also can you add dynamic shadows for headlights, which can be found in TW's mod? Also a member, VAAS, in TW's thread did an amazing job of perfecting the DOF and the focus change time, can you collaborate with him to get the best looking and best focusing DOF for your mod too if possible?

Also you talk about changes to subsurface things, don't remember what exactly, can you post images of what are each and every one of your mods doing in improving over the vanilla? Like two comparison shots of same car at exactly same time and weather/time, to showcase the car paints are better and reflecting stuff.

6. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    Can you put other patch name, like patch2?

7. TheLastOfUs

TheLastOfUs Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN Z
    Hey can we get the E3 2012 explosions kadzait?

8. RavionHD

RavionHD Guest

GPU:
    HD7870
    Where can I download it?

9. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Yes I will release different versions.

The bloom I use is not an exceeded bloom as I get the debris/fog effect from other stuff I managed to tweak, at the E3 they didn't use the bloom to get that feeling, there is other stuff that makes it, and I added it.

So don't bother about the exceeded bloom as I don't like it either.

The roads are changed , and I did change the parallax from a lot of stuff, roads also looks more wet because I changed the specular and wet reflections from almost every material in the game, as well added techniques inside the engine that were deactivated.

The sub subsurface scattering is turned on, at all the shading inside the game, it seems it should affect Aiden's skin somehow but I didn't check that much, I will leave that for the people to find out differences, but the setting is now turned on.

Car paint is also tweaked, the brightness, reflection, specular, etc. So it will look much better, and when it rains much more, since rain system also has changed settings for every of that to affect it.

I will post more shots soon so you can see that about the cars.

I also adjusted the dust system inside the game , there is a lot of changes you will be able to see.

10. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Yes its possible im working on that too.

11. TheLastOfUs

TheLastOfUs Guest

GPU:
    GTX TITAN Z
    Can you do the e3 2012 explosions :banana:

12. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Yeah I think one of the improvements over vanilla was better particle and dust system which in turn makes great explosion scenes like gas station explosion but Kadz should have the best answer.

13. thokkiano

thokkiano Guest

GPU:
    What about the fog...

14. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    working on the fog as well.

The game has much more ambience/debris/weather than vanilla.

Check this one for example, and that's just a shot.

[​IMG]

15. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Hmm first thing I found out about a quick search from the net shows subsurface scattering as someting for a skin enhancement, when it is applied you should be able to see some light through Aiden's ears, like skin is less at the ear and there is only cartilage so if there is sun behind it you should see some light through that thin piece of meat :D but not much I presume. Also the face portion looks much more real when any subsurface scattering is applied because of light being scattered and not just directly reflected.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014

16. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    I saw light on aidens face a lot like you said, but like I said, lets people find that out, since is pretty cool.

17. DamnedLife

DamnedLife Guest

GPU:
    Ohh my...cant post the image but that image is amazing. Is there gonne be any MOAR gasses coming out of vents on the streets?

Like looking at E3, when Aiden reaches to the Theatre, and then gets in, the first room has HUGE amount of fog downpouring from the ceiling, like from the parties when they release it to the crowd :) but in game that portion is like MEH. I wonder if enabling any fog on top of existing will have effects like that? Maybe not but still more is good for all the dust and debris and gasses from the vents, like if you visit New York City there is an unbelievable amount of water vapor rising out of the vents in the streets in real ahahah I thought it was only in movies :D

18. Warpy

Warpy Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    This MOD is coming along nicely :)

I like the work you have done so far, remember if you need a home for the MOD and files PM me.

19. rippleeffect

rippleeffect Guest

GPU:
    GTX 680 4GB
    Would love to eventually get my hands on all these changes without any DoF.

Its making great progress

20. CoolerEra

CoolerEra Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 780M SLI
    Finally.. welcome back Kadzait :D

Can't wait for Mod v5

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.