ATT and 79XX cards

Discussion in 'ATI Tray Tools' started by krisby, Mar 26, 2012.

1. krisby

krisby Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    Is there an ETA when there will be a compatible version for the latest Ati cards? I'm all good on my 6950, but my mate is still stuck using CCC on his 7970.

Cheers

2. slickric21

slickric21 Guest

GPU:
    eVGA 1080ti SC / Gsync
    Ray Adams doesnt have a 7xxx series card, and looks like he wont be receiving one.
    Plus he appears to be busy with other projects/real life.

He did pop by the beta thread a month or so ago & i provided my sys info from ATT and another user did iirc and said he may be able to do something.

I do have ATT installed, but only to do the MT tweak. The overclocking doesnt work, but the other stuff may do. So your friend could try it (just choose no for overclocking on installation)

However a better bet would be to use RadeonPro at the minute as it still works at the minute fine, however that too is no longer in development.

3. krisby

krisby Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970
    He did try ATT when he first got the card but it would stop the card functioning properly, he actually thought his card was DOA, when he removed ATT and and put CCC back on it was perfect, so he is not willing to install until a proven version works with 7xxx cards.

BUt I might have a look at Radeonpro for him. Its not an urgency, but he likes the LOD slider in ATT as it adds nice surface detail to racing games.

4. The Mac

The Mac Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire R9-290 Vapor-X
    there is an lod slider in rp as well, but functionality is slowly starting to break with the new cat releases...

5. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
    How do you mean?