Laughing thugs poured acid over mother as she walked children home

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by SLI-756, Jul 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Just be careful out there folks, this would seem the second attack on our people for our Government's follies. (i.e. bombing other countries into the dark ages we have no beef with whatsoever).

Laughing thugs poured acid over mother as she walked her six-year-old twins home from school
    Liquid was sprayed at mother outside an east London primary school

She suffered 16 per cent chemical burns to her face and body

Some of the acid burnt her son's satchel and another mother was injured..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mother-walked-year-old-twins-home-school.html

2. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    What is a government follie?

3. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Well, when they listen too much to the banksters that have them bought off, and heed not their own people, this is follie.

4. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    They all should of got 35 years in jail, but hopefully someone will beat them down in prison and rape them and i will be laughing :)

5. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    They love to throw acid on women's faces in their home countries and now they do it in the UK. Great imports.

6. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    They should endure the same thing. This is truly messed up.

7. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800

Interesting, but sure the flood gates are open, we have no border anymore, another gov follie.

8. The General

The General Guest

GPU:
    FirePro W5000 2GB
    Prison must be paradise, because alot of people love to go it seems.
    This is why i never have plans to have any children, too risky in this life. all i know people who do have kids, better make sure you raise them up good , good luck :)

9. otaku

otaku Guest

GPU:
    8800,640gts sli
    waste of oxygen. bull**** war or not these twats would be doing something like this somewhere. i would just throw them into the north sea

10. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yeah, every now and then I read reports in the paper of some fool tossing acid on a woman's face either for spurning them or in the name of "honour".

11. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    All I needed to do was read the names so the UK refuses to call them what they are radical Islamist just like the US. SMH

It's a culture problem and I may get in trouble for saying this but it's a culture that has no place in modern society.

12. zipper

zipper Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 680M
    Preferably with concrete boots...

13. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    the jewish talmud says you can marry a 3 year and one day old child, calls folks that are not jewish 'cattle' and as such they (we) deserve no property rights.
    this is but a few things from that book, the Muslims respect Jesus and his mother, you wanna see what is said about these two in the talmud, but sure a couple folks go nuts and now the whole race is in the firing line.
    faster you guys, your Israeli friends and your brit buddies blow up the middle east the better (leaving poor old israel to rule the region herself, poor old israel.
    don't believe the hype, big bro is watching, that is all.

14. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Just wanted to say that in no way do these criminals represent Islam, Muslims in general, or what Muslims do, think, or intend to do.

One can do whatever he wishes no matter what his beliefs are. You will find these people everywhere, at all points in time.

15. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Someone who has had their country blown back to the dark ages, like you fella, you know the score, i been aware that things ain't right since the Lebanon war a few years back, when it got destroyed that really woke me up, i been through a lot of material even historical revisionism, but sure Muslims are chilled out fellas, i got a pic of me in Morocco with my Muslim friend and i'm wearing some rad arab shirt hehe, was a few years back, i been three times to that country via south spain, haha

16. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    That is why I said radical Islam.

17. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Definitely, we're chill people :p

Yeah, everybody's trying to get their hands on our country. Unfortunate.

The propaganda is a bit tough to handle at times, sometimes violent reactions (which no sane person agrees with) arise in response, but you can't right a wrong with a wrong. Right? :p

There are "fundamentalists" everywhere. I hate using that word in that context, since a fundamentalist is one that sticks to fundamentals. This implies that sticking to fundamentals is a wrong way of doing things. It's the fundamentals that should be called into question at that point.

Definitely the case here.

18. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Might is right, unfortunately. :(

19. Brasky

Brasky Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070 Ti Su
    join the club, over here in the US we are not allowed to have a border or else it hurts the criminals and drug runners feelings.:bang::bang:

20. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Work with a few Muslim's here in the US all things considered I like them alot more than a majority of "American's" that I come across but that's a whole different ball of wax. there are sh*ty people in all walks of life black, white, Jew, Muslim, Hindu, and especially Scientologist (can't trust these guys at all:banana:). All I'm saying is I wish we could just talk about our differences and realize they are petty instead of these outburst that do nothing to further a cause in a civilized world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.