Horrified, completely!!!

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by CPC_RedDawn, Aug 31, 2014.

1. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Just witnessed one of the most cruel things I have ever seen.

Walking home from work down the canal and seeing a man walking with two small dogs one a puppy. I then saw him throwing one of HIS OWN jack russel dog INTO THE CANAL!!!!!!

I immediately fished the poor dog out, grabbed the bloke and called the cops. I held the guy until police arrived.

Man was arrested on the spot for animal cruelty. Dogs now in a safe place.

****ing shaking with complete anger!!!!

2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Good on you, Id have done the same thing, along with "No idea how he got those black eyes officer"

Unfortunately he'll get a warning / maybe fine, then nothing else more than likely

3. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Lol. The randomness is pretty amusing. "Welp, I don't want this dog anymore. /toss"

Relax a bit. You got the dog out, and the guy got arrested. If something like this makes you shake with anger, consider yourself lucky that you're that sheltered.

4. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    He lives two minutes from where it happened on a barge (boat) on the canal. The police said that he probably doesn't have a permit for the boat to be there, and he may have more puppies on the boat as well as the one he threw in was an adult girl jack russell and the other dog was a puppy jack russell.

They are going to search his boat, and hopefully take it and the dogs off him completely.

The dogs went to the local police station and are going to the RSPCA now.

5. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Not sheltered mate, I have seen things in my life that other dare dream about.

But seeing something so random and out of the blue on my walk home from a 9 hour shift at work this was the last thing I expected to see.

I was shaking with anger because I wanted to rip the guy in half!!

6. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Can't stand people like that, I love animals, dogs especially, seeing people taking advantage / being cruel to them turns me into a loony, Id have been arrested too more than likely, hope he gets maximum sh1t for doing that

Good job you were where you were at that time or who knows what would have happened to that dog and quite possibly loads of others

Maybe that dog was past its best for making puppies to sell

Are they gonna let you know the outcome ?

7. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Yep going to police station in the morning to give statement, will update you guys of the outcome. Probably going to go to court but god knows how long it will take to get there you know what the UK justice system is like.

8. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    You never know, you might have opened a bigger can of worms than you know depending on what they find on his boat, interested to hear more as it happens

Good on ya mate ;)

9. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    Man I can totally understand your anger, animal cruelty tips me off more than anything. However you acted as exemplar as one could have in this situation, so hats down to you. Very few can be bothered to go all the way and many would just ignore something like this entirely.

10. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Thats so true. I don't know if i would react same as he did.

Respect op, people just don't care this days. :)

11. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    I would be very angry too..... I'd also like to keep the dog if it was gentle, small, housebroke dog that's good with kids. The poor thing probably couldn't have any more puppies for him to sell at $600 a piece. :(

12. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Nice going friend, did you get a few licks on him till the police came? Good job salute!

13. Alasander

Alasander Guest

GPU:
    Asus Geforce 680GTX
    Good for you !!!! If that was me, i would have thrown him in the F'ing canal and screw the outcome. I cant stand people who are cruel to animals.

14. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    You are a hero and did the right thing bud, well done, bloody animal.

15. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RX 6600
    Why it's NOT OK to do that to dogs or cats, while we butcher thousands of cows, chickens, pigs, goat, ducks, etc everyday?

I don't understand why many people (maybe including myself) value animals more than humans?

For many of us it's normal to see animals as innocent things that need our help, while seeing another human being (who have their own difficulties and troubles in life) as a disgusting creature that need to be put away in a cage.

I don't like what the man did to his dog. I like animals and had many kinds of pets before. I'm just confuse how to address this matter. It's a morale battle in my mind

I had dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters, swans, turtles, and chickens (yes, pet chickens, not to-be-eaten chickens), so I can say I'm quite an animal lover.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014

16. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Nice job mate. You did a good deed. Makes me wonder if the other dogs were abused too.

17. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    I value an animals life over certin humans lives yes, some people just arent fit to live in socity example......Child molesters what role can these people play in our community? They can and will if they have a chance rape your kids and iam supposed to value there lifes? No I say kill em all off! Theres so many diffrent examples I can give you but it would take me way to long.An animal will Not rape your kids, wont attack you unless you provoke it, it wont sleep with your wife while your away at work, wont rob you, wont steal your car......Yes I value an animals life more then certin human scum in walking this earth.

18. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    Respect man! You did the right thing!
    Mother****er deserves to die, honestly.

19. nz3777

nz3777 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gtx 980 Radeon 5500
    Hell yes he did the right thing! He schould of beat the dog **** outta him to show him how it feels when the strong attack the weak that caanot protect itself.You schould of drooped that fuker on his head I salute you good man! Hats off to you.

20. AsiJu

AsiJu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    KFA2 4070Ti EXG.v2
    Well done mate!

Plus you're a bigger/better person than me.
    I would have gotten the dog out, then kicked the a-hole in the canal and be done with it.

Then I would have called the authorities to pick up the dogs.
    Maybe said that there's some bloke in the canal too. Maybe...