W7 and W8 SSD Raid0 TRIM Comfirmed.

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by chispy, Aug 14, 2012.

1. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Just run first AS SSD benchmark , take a screenie of those numbers and save in pictures folder name it # 1 , then run pcmark vantage then take a screenshot of the final score and subtest numbers name it # 2 , Run Anvil storage utilities , again when the benchmark finish take a screenie shot on the numbers name it # 3. Redo the benchmars again like stated before taking screenies and named them # 01 , # 02 # 03 and so on , Now go to your OS delete some files , pictures or anything thru the recicle bin , that will trigger TRIM inmediatly and the performance should be restore more or less the same as the first set of benchmarks not the second set of run , meaning performance has been restore. Onced TRIM has done its job rerun the benchmarks and compare the results with the firts set of benchmarks screenis namely #1 , #2 , #3 and so on, the numbers should be more or less the same. Thats my best advice after done many weeks of testing myself. If you dont get it this time with this simple instructions i would suggest Google it ;) , theres nothing to worry about your Raid0 should be running TRIM nicely , so please understand , there is nothing to it , please read into this more and educate yourself a liitle , there is tons of information on the web on this , i can help you of course , but i wont spoon feed you. Please go to google and Read Read Read all the information on this matter. Have a nice day felipe.

Kind Regards: Chispy