Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, May 1, 2013.

1. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    I started playing at 11pm and have only just come off it at 4pm LOL

The game is just amazing! The music excellent, the graphics retro but look awesome, guns are excellent and upgrades are worth it (exploding sniper shell :D FTW!), voice acting is great the tutorial had me laughing quite a bit.

I have played about TWO missions of the campaign, all I have been doing is taking over the garrison, unlocking the world map, and doing the side missions, its a small island but still pretty meaty for a standalone DLC. There are TV's, VHS Tapes, and Dr's Notes to find so it is going to last about 12+ hours EASILY! For £11.99 this is by far the BEST DLC EVER! PERIOD! You don't even need to own FC3 to play it which is another great inclusion!

If they released a full game, with a bigger map, more guns, wildlife, enemy types, a actual upgrade tree/skills, and a beefier story mode I would so slap down full price for it!!

2. amile duan

amile duan Guest

GPU:
    Funny trailer! I always like those creative stuffs.

3. jbmcmillan

jbmcmillan Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte G1 GTX970
    Finally popped up must have just been a little slow.Played a bit and I'm sure glad I didn't pay for it.

4. Jod

Jod Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 780Ti Gaming
    I'm supposed to be sleeping, now I have to play this. Thanks. :3eyes:

5. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Dont like it. Dont like the dark neon art style and combat has too much of a been-there-done-that-6000-times feel to it. Admittedly I havent given it much of a chance, played into first 30 mins of it than stopped. There would have have to be a monumental change in everything about it to keep me going and judging by the gameplay vids it aint there.

6. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    Thanks for the headsup guys, I'm getting this.