To Unwinder

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by Dals, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Dals

Dals Member

GPU:
    XFX/9800GTX/512MB
    Hi,

I dont want bother you... but i really need that you see the posibility to answer a solution to my problem posted. I know that is very annoying answer to people that ask the samething one and another time... but im asking for too many days and trying everything that i founded in forum and have the same problem.

I did look twice on each post and do everything that its possible to do... but nothing... read the readme on RT and nothing.

Please just said something...
    with 9800gtx i have enable the core and memory in RT to OC. but with my other card (install separatelly) 9800gtx+ i have unable (N/A)... i did reinstall RT, drivers... windows vista 64Bits... and nothing

Please give me some answer... though that you cant because is the answer is so obvius ...

Salute.

ps: My respects to your hard work.

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

If I reply to questions with RTFM and other offers to use forum search feature, users are unhappy and cry in different forums about rude bastard Unwinder giving useless comments instead of actually help poor users. If I ignore such threads completely, you're unhappy again and start bumping the threads over and over. That's an endless loop and you're leaving me no choice, any way leaves unhappy users.
    I've perfectly seen your multiple threads and email, no need to try to get it answered this way. Everything ignored is ignored for reason, I read any posting in the forum and comment the things which really require my assistance.

3. Dals

Dals Member

GPU:
    XFX/9800GTX/512MB
    Ok... at least you answer. Dont understand why RT works fine with 9800gtx and doesnt with 9800gtx+... i´ll keep trying to find answers. thank you.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2009