CoolIT ALC ECO review - Budget Liquid Cooling [Guru3D.com]

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Guru3D News, May 14, 2010.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Hey bro,

You need to make sure that the power connectors get 100% voltage. Thus in your BIOS setup fan control to 100%.

Comparing to Noctua ... myeaah .. Noctua is really really good.

2. theimported1

theimported1 Master Guru

GPU:
    980Ti SLI on EK Blocks
    This +1

Mine is currently exhausting air out. I did this due to the fact I created a pretty clean line if cool air front the front. I did a cool mod where I have fans on front intake then behind the bays a adjustable wall of 3x ultra kaze on a controller.
    YOU NEED TO REPLACE THE STOCK FAN ON THE H50! IT SUCKS. GET A FAN THAT CAN ATLEAST MOVE 90CFM. TEMPS DROPPED OVER 10C PUTTING ON 2 COOLERMASTER 120'S PUSH PULL.

My 930 clocked at 4.0 does not hit over 65C on occt stress test.

3. A M D BugBear

A M D BugBear Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4 GTX 970/4-Way Sli
    seems like a decent product. I am using the prolimatech Megahalems and its one hell of a cooler, 4.1ghz i7 920?? need I say more? hell no.

4. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    So that means no more "speedfan" software controll?
    The BIOS controls the fans?

I am starting to regret dropping the money for this. Now I have this cool IT or my noctua to sell!!!

5. jonsudra

jonsudra New Member

GPU:
    gtx260
    Looks like 99Random had some bad luck with a Domino, but I was curious how the CoolIT Domino A.L.C. compares because Fry's has it for $44.99. I currently have a Thermaltake V1 but am using an Antec Sonata III case and thought this might be better since the case is so small. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.