Diablo 3 on Consoles. Anyone?

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Mr.Bigtime, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    HARD difficulty is already hard to me. approaching the skeleton king but i keep die. warrior class is so comfy with controller. Need better equipment but still using shty stuff because loots r sht. and shops sell sht.

edit: iam facing with skeleton king now. died several ti,mes already and got 749 golds and sht stuff..what to do? cant progress :(

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  2. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^This game is awesome, on my second play through, its tough but good fun, and now i see there are drops for pages and the blacksmith to make bigger teir gems to add more stats to your stuff, brilliant. :)

I went the wizard, love the chain lightning and the destruction beam is awesome.

3. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I tried the demo of the PS3 version of Diablo III and really liked the difference in control method; the fact that you actually control the character directly rather than pointing and clicking to move. The interface seems to work well too although it's obviously more hassle than on a PC when it comes to the inventory and comparing stuff. Graphically the game looked fine even with its sub-720p resolution but the screen tearing was a bit less forgivable. The game brought back fond memories of the two Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance titles on the Xbox, oh lord, how I loved those!!! :D

I've held off buying Diablo III for my PS3 though as there's supposedly a version coming out on the PS4 next year and the interface could work better with the PS4 controller's touchpad thingie plus it'll undoubtedly be running at 1080p and 60 fps too.

4. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    ^^Your missing a cracking game, i just found out the joys of the level 16 gem, the no cow hidden level and the joys of the infernal machine, i want those hell rings badly. lol

And when i do make the move to the PS4 the first game i will be getting will be diablo 3, cracking game.

5. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    @ XP-200 - I do have Diablo III on the PC. I probably should have made it clearer in my post.