Find Rivatuner guides here

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by boogieman, Aug 23, 2006.

1. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    I've been working on a video tutorial for RivaTuner. I was hoping to have more complete before mentioning it, but I have not made as much progress the past few weeks as I was hoping. I do have more content in progress though, and will post it as I complete it.

Anyways, feel free to take a peek. Let me know what you think about the format of the content. Is it too much? Too little? Organized OK? etc

Also, if anyone wants to help contribute to the guide, feel free to send me a PM or an email to the address listed on the page. Or if you have a guide already, let me know and I'll link to it.

You can access the RivaTuner Guide here: http://rivatuner.doomdealer.com/

- Nick

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Goo job, nick. As a side effect, it is always really interesting for me to see real faces and hear real voices of people I know via the forums. So thanks a lot ;)

3. stangowner

stangowner Guest

GPU:
    2xMSI N550GTX-Ti Cy II OC
    I hope you are not going to hold my dull boring mono-tone voice against me :)

4. Unwinder

5. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    Very good stangowner, video's are perfect.

I'll add your site to the first stickie post.

If you need help making some pictorial tutorials, let me know.

6. benne

benne Member

GPU:
    evga 275 sli
    stangowner thats so easy i can follow it!
    thank you guys

7. bonefish

bonefish New Member

GPU:
    GTS-450 x 2 SLI
    I've been enjoying RT for about a month now. The guides and the forum have answered all my questions so far.
    Just want to say, "Way to go!"
    SEAN

8. barkeater

barkeater New Member

GPU:
    MSI NX8800 GT 512 OC
    Thank you very much. The guides work great. This has given me the confidence to look into maybe overclocking. However, at least I now have my display card fan max'd out when playing Battlefield 2. Dropped max and ave temp 2-3 degrees. Thanks again.

9. Salsah

Salsah Member

GPU:
    2 X Asus GTX260 216SP 896
    Thanks for the guide. Especially the guide with video from stangowner's link. Otherwise I will be start asking silly question and annoying most of the expert here.

Thanks again and much appreciated to all that contribute to the guide and rivatuner.

10. Brian Lima Dos Santos

Brian Lima Dos Santos Guest

GPU:
    R9 FuryX
    Hi guys! If you want to add more info to RTSS, i built this tool called OverFy, it can show Spotify's 'now playing' Status into Riva, with full support for relevant info like song title, artist name and running time. It is useful for people who like to listen to playlists and formerly had to alt+tab or pickup their phone just to check which song is playing that caught your attention. I lost count of how many times i crashed my truck on Euro Truck because of this :p

It's completely open-source and free, all the code is on GitHub, built in C#, works alongside RTSS, Afterburner or HWiNFO, no conflicts caused. Very low on system resources, features a cool GUI and even dark mode. It's fairly simple and even comes pre configured, just download, run the installer, and boom, done.

[​IMG]

It can also show more like the current Bitcoin price and/or current system time, because if you use RTSS alongside HWiNFO for some reason this option doesn't exists.

I was going to make a thread, but since i'm a new user, i think a reply to this thread is more suitable, if any mods allow tho, i would like to make a thread.

Hope that this won't violate any rules, sorry that my first post is a self promotion, but i think you guys might like this.

11. dezo

dezo Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    You have to close MSI Afterburner first if you have it running. Afterburner is restarting RTSS automatically because it needs it depending of how you configured it. If you have no use for Afterburner (overclock, undervolt etc.) do not run it. Start only RTSS and then you can close it normally.

12. Unwinder

You're spammers. And your product is crap. But you NEED TO HELP ME. What's a nice flow of weird 1-post guests today.

13. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    is it not possible to lock new account from seeing RTSS/AB subsections, till they met min requirements like 20 post and 3months? might cut down on this junk?

AsiJu likes this.