New Quadro 332.50 WHQL no inf yet...

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by IamGODobeyORdie, Feb 4, 2014.

?

Tell us what driver of these 3 works best for you, and why/how?

1. 332.21

14.3%
  2. 332.50

45.7%
  3. 334.67

40.0%
  1. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    That part was fine, but it crashed when I added downsampling reso 2560x1440, with firefox open and tiled to the side. After i hit apply it crashed, guess it was firefox conflict.

2. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    Did the whole system crash(BSOD) or just Firefox/driver that crashed???

3. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    only nvidia control panel.

4. onthemour

onthemour Active Member

GPU:
    780 acx
    awesome improvement in bf4. higher fps

5. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    now that my system is done being moody from earlier day. I was able to test the drivers more and they work great.

6. Fumz

Fumz Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080Ti sc black icx
    Do these (or any quadro) drivers work with shadowplay?

7. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    I do really like these drivers on my Desktop system, great drivers indeed! :D But never got them installed on my laptop, so there I went back to Clevo´s own 327.62 driver, that actually also is great driver, atlest for my gtx780m. Do any off you guys know if DICE removed that idiotic warning when trying to play BF4 with older drivers than 331.82? BF4 is running better for everyone after the latest patch that had the Mantle update inbedded!? Because BF4 is running really well now performance wise with both my desktop and laptop. And even the PS4 version is faster, and I think even they have upped the graphics settings on the PS4 version (maybe they use mantle from now on consoles?? :)), but today when I played a little BF4 on my ps4, havent done that in a few weeks, I really saw a huge difference? Anyone else who can confirm this? Both PC and PS4 versions feel very fast/stable now and even the graphics are somehow better after the last update? Maybe its just me, but the PS4 verson is for sur running with higher frames and even higher IQ?

8. Lucifer

Lucifer Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2060S
    how's this driver performance compare to 334.67 in heaven or valley ?

9. Teisco

Teisco Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Auros 1080Ti
    Anyone have a .inf for win 8 770 cards? I tired the one posted here and it failed and took out all my nvidia presets.

10. Memorian

Memorian Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Did you disable driver signature enforcement ?

11. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    Devil, i dont do benchmarks as they are useless for comparing drivers, drivers you should instead play real games and compare. Benchmarks are only good when you need to debug some issues, or when you want to show of youre huge e-penis, but not with drivers... ;)

BUt I can say this, this drivers is best I had in a while, both BF4 and Assassins creed 4 run great, and no bsod´s, issues, crashes, ctd´s, nothing YET...

But it would be great if you could do youre benchmarks, and post them here for everyone to see?? So you contribute also with y,oure bit?? I know how taxing it must be the beast, hot all day long with all that fire and sweating all the time, and horses shoes cant be nice to walk with/on? :) Give us an really evil bench video!? ;)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  12. Teisco

Teisco Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte Auros 1080Ti
    Thanks, forgot about that great windows device for saving us from ourselves.
    When the driver crashed it took out more than the nv panel, it took out direct x. I would not have known but Fraps would not work and warned me direct x was missing. I wonder now what else it took out?

13. Lucifer

Lucifer Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2060S
    here you go, after working hour, went straight for benchmarking, though comparison is with 332.21 WHQL (that's why I asked 'coz I don't have the 334.67, was gonna download the 334.67 but then I saw this)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

improvement in min fps is pretty neat, and I should mention that the usual big hiccup I was experiencing in Valley scene 10 is just gone with this driver :banana:

as for games, I tried Batman AO, Tomb Raider, Grid 2, is pretty much the same with 332.21. Haven't tried BF4 though, 'coz that one's on my win 8.1

Last edited: Feb 6, 2014
  14. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    install a driver with all that junk included, then put these on top.

15. weasel

weasel Guest

GPU:
    2080ti&1080Ti
    These are keepers for me :banana:

16. Fumz

Fumz Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080Ti sc black icx
    Just to set the record straight, I did not want to install Experience. I put it off for a long time and have bitched and moaned for a shadowplay standalone; however, after seeing some footage it was just too sweet to pass up. Now I can't give it up. :)

About the install: I grabbed TJ's modified inf and have unpacked it, but I'm not sure how to get it into the quadro package?

17. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    just unpack the setup file with 7-zip and put in the top folfer "display"?

18. Fumz

Fumz Guest

GPU:
    Evga 1080Ti sc black icx
    I managed to figure it out... who knew stickies existed on this! Thanks though for the assists guys.

There were two things besides the display driver, wmi and something else. I didn't install them; should I have?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  19. Lucifer

Lucifer Guest

GPU:
    Gainward RTX 2060S
    I've moaned for standalone shadowplay too in geforce's shadowplay feedback thread.

so does it work ? shadowplay with this driver ?

20. royalclown

royalclown Guest

GPU:
    GTX860M@1155/3000
    this driver is working flawlessly on my fresh Win 8 install.
    regarding shadowplay: it is built for the masses just like experience. if you are a power user you dont need it at all. my favourite recording software is dxtory with lagarith lossless codec. it does not eat your fps anymore than shadowplay, only downside is that it creates big lossless files which i render in sony vegas with the x264vfw codec before uploading to youtube. it is definitely more time consuming setting dxtory up compared to using shadowplay but it works and works wonders, i can highly recommend it to the people who want to avoid shadowplay or fraps. i've upload a 720p test video for you guys: check it here.