Rivatuner Statistics Server and 64bit apps

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by GDT, Feb 23, 2009.

1. GDT

GDT Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 280GTX 1Gb
    I've searched for it in this forum but I haven't found anything...

I really love emulator, specially MAME. There are 2 version of it, 32bit one and 64bit one. I'm currently using rivatuner 2.22, with my GTX280 card. I've got 2 profiles, one for idle and one for overclock my card when Rivatuner Statistics Server detects hw acceleration. It works flawlessy with all my 32bit apps, like mame 32bit build. With 64bit build it doesn't detect hw acceleration... so I did some little test with others pure 64bit apps... same results.
    What can I do?

PS: I've setted Statistics Server to load at Windows startup, but if I read the tooltip inside it says that Rivatuner (or EVGA Precision) load Statistics Server if needed by itself... But if I disable loading at startup Rivatuner doesn't detect hwacceleration at all. What's wrong?

2. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    Here you go. :)

3. GDT

GDT Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 280GTX 1Gb
    DOH!

So I've to launch manually the profile?

4. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    You can try what's say in a post below in that thread.

5. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Precision is designed to babysit the beginners so it is as automated as it is possible. RT gives you more flexibility and provides the scheduler module, allowing you yo start server when RT starts and close it when RT closes.