Battlefield Bad Company 2 division

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Renegade8100, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Dahzeal33

Dahzeal33 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x eVGA GTX 275 SLI
    Add me too folks. My game name is DARKturd

Tried sending Renegade8100 a friend request but maybe it's not working.:3eyes:

2. Rifle_Grunt

Rifle_Grunt Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus 460 TOP + 88k physx
    Add me too! rifle_grunt

3. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    hey guys, I have been mia since the game launched due to an unexpected move =(. I got the webz now. Feel free to add me. I can almost always be found in black hats, turd furgesons house of aids, working hardcore!, and etc hardcore rush/conquest games. Feel free to add me and ass that g3d tag so we look cool in a squad

4. _REAPER_

_REAPER_ Member

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Classified Ultra
    Count me in

Reaper lambert lvl25

5. zigihammer

zigihammer Guest

GPU:
    GTX1060
    Ofc all feel free to add me, in game : Zigi

6. Renegade8100

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    Is voip working on this game yet? I was gonna get a headset with a mic.

7. GFE_Oneill

GFE_Oneill Member

GPU:
    ati 3870x2
    im getting the game next week

i think id like to join but im worried about this clans stability .......

theres only one thread for entire clans organisation?

is there a leader thats conducting training sessions, are clan vs clan planing going on.

and so on..........

how many active members so far?

do you have a ts yet? or we sticking to in game chat?

is there a ranked server yet and if not how much money to have towards it so far?

see ive been in 4 clans in the past and im serous about working as a team,clan vs clans.

if all the above can be meet and there 4 or more active members then id like in plz

i will create some threads to help keep thinks organized ,This will help others wishing to join the clan to see its alive :p and structured

PS: if admin has the power to change nicks can mine be changed to Yo-neill plz

Last edited: Apr 1, 2010
  8. Renegade8100

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    take the reins bro.. This thread was an inquiry. I am interest in gaming with some killer squad action. Feel free to send me another pm as i just cleared up my full inbox.

9. kangpc

kangpc Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX275
    Id be interested in joining as well if someone took charge, i'm new to bfbc2 but good at shooters in general, lvl 10 just above 1.0 kdr, game name is kang.pc ingame.

10. GFE_Oneill

GFE_Oneill Member

GPU:
    ati 3870x2
    well due to the lack of interest to donate ive got my self a ssd instead :p nice vertex 30gb

well thats a shame really i did wait 5 days for replyes and noone said they could donate so laters ill check in to guru3d clan section in a some months time.

11. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    The key to starting any clan is getting Ventrillo/Teamspeak and getting members on there first....the clan will just fall into place from here.

12. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    ^^ Wish it were that easy. Then you get into getting everyone on at the same time, funding for website/TS/servers, etc.

You can add me in game (gamerk316), although i probably won't be outside ,y clan server much though. [Generally the wG! Team Deathmatch server, sometimes the rush one...].

13. ATMccs

ATMccs New Member

GPU:
    HD5850 x2 CFX + Gf 220
    Really interested in a clan/good team

Hey all! Just getting started with actually posting on forums, so please excuse me if i make mistakes here and there and bare with me while i get the gears going. Any advice will also be accepted, so if i do something wrong let me know and i will try not to mess it up next time!

I am looking for a bunch of good team players for BFBC2, and think that joining a clan would be really cool. There is something intoxicating about carrying a tittle of a group. Only thing i have noticed about some clans out there, they can get a little arrogant and not so fun to play with when in open servers. But, i guess it is just part of the experience.

I am sort of new to the online multiplayer FPS scene. Really started off when Left 4 Dead 2 came out and then MW2. Since, i have been hooked and getting better. Alone - i am decent - depending on game. But put me in a team, give me access to voice convo and look at me go! I mainly play as medic in BFBC2, and i know it can be overpowered. But trust me, there are enough amazing snipers out there to spot my bright red hat and take me out. K/D not that great, but amount of squad points talk about how much i support my squad and take the bullet for them.

I am in Vancouver, CAN, so pacific time zone. I usually play nights. Add me if you are looking for a team player - and a great medic.
    Steam id is:
    aleksminmar
    BFBC2:
    ATMccs

14. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    ^^ Feel free to add me in game (gamerk316); I'll almost certainly be in one of my clan servers if I'm on...(we're mostly EST/CNT time though, but we do things later at night, so that should work for you).

Basicly, our over/under is being better then me. :D

15. Xenotone

Xenotone Guest

GPU:
    780 Ti SLI H2O 1230mhz
    I'm not on it all the time and I may well fit into the noob category, but add me anyway if you like. Xenotone for everything

16. Renegade8100

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    I have 5 friends from guru and no one is ever on to play. Add me, I only play hardcore servers

17. joeblack

joeblack Active Member

GPU:
    Powercool 5970
    so is this vent up because ill be interested my tag on bfc2 is sgtjoeblack

also PM if your interested in my steam addie.

EDIT: its SgtJoeblack without the dot

Last edited: Apr 26, 2010
  18. gamerk2

gamerk2 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA 570 GTX 1.2 GB
    I now point out my clan is recruiting again for our competition team (no hardcore though; we hate it)

19. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    can't believe i missed this thread!

i play almost everyday for a couple hours, if anyone wants to add me my bfbc2 name is Iggy Black (with spaces). :D

20. _REAPER_

_REAPER_ Member

GPU:
    EVGA 580 Classified Ultra
    G3d

I am playing from the philippines I am on an extended vacation from work...

REAPER LAMBERT