female athelete becomes a man after sex reassignment surgery

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by death_samurai, Jul 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CyberPaddy

CyberPaddy Guest

GPU:
    migty 8800GTX
    it looks much better as a man i am actualy very very impressed!! i am wonderin tho if he now has a penis? will it get hard and what about the balls? i dont understand this part becaus as we kno women usually have a vagina so what have they done with it? could this new man now impregnate women??!

2. evilkiller650

evilkiller650 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme
    haha. That's what I thought instantly!

3. Zareph

Zareph Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire NITRO+ RX480 4GB
    Woah. While she does look better as a man, I don't care. If you're born female, you'll forever be a female in my book.

That just means it's a woman who looks like a man, which is sort of gross. It's an abomination.

4. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    Haha, what?

5. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Yeah because changing genders is like changing your underwear :3eyes:

6. Pablo

Pablo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Saphire 5870 2g VapourX
    I assume, that now means its capabale of fixing stuff around the house now.?
    Can moan at itself etc,

Toilet seat up or down?

I am confused.

7. stenelaus

stenelaus Master Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon4650 1GB PCIE
    no more sandwiches....i think they're becoming extinct!

8. .:JeeBus:.

.:JeeBus:. Master Guru

GPU:
    Diamond Raedon HD 6850
    Genius.

9. Pablo

Pablo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Saphire 5870 2g VapourX
    You mean its possible then to change genders, every couple of years or so.

10. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    I would imagine switching back and forth would not be a great idea, probably screw up your internal organs, and certainly make a mess of your privates.

11. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Girl looked like a dude anyway so meh!

12. thecake90

thecake90 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    WTF, where did the boobs go? I mean does he/she look "normal" shirtless?

And what about the privates?

13. ibitato

ibitato Guest

built from scratch!

you'd be surprised what modern medicine can do !!!!

14. ShadowMyth

ShadowMyth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GByte GTX 980 G1 Windforc
    It is a shame people do this to themselves. I truly believe that most people that drastically change themselves like this have a mental disorder that goes untreated much like Body Identity Integrity Disorder, which in severe cases leads a person to amputate their own limbs. I remember seeing a show where a man packed his legs in dry ice since he couldn't find a surgeon to remove them. He felt that someone in a wheel chair is given more respect & is admirable because they decided to live on & had to fight to live a normal life. Unfortunately after his legs were removed due to damage from the dry ice he regretted his decision.

Now we live in a free society but where do you draw the line? If much of science say that this is a disorder do we have an obligation to protect those that are mentally sick from themselves? Should surgeons be allowed to preform this type of surgery if a portion of their patients do regret it later & really are sick? Makes me wonder if those advocating for people that have had sex reassignment surgery maybe on the wrong side of the argument, essentially advocating for mentally sick persons to do irreversible harm to themselves. Just food for thought, I think it's important to question, rather than take an issue at face value that now seems to be socially acceptable.

15. Renegade8100

Renegade8100 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1080 SC
    dude.. the mechanics of making a taco into a hotdog has to be a bitch. I dont assume its like rolling up the tortilla and slapping a clit on the tip.

16. ibitato

ibitato Guest

you can find lots of info for the process itself over the internet.....
    there are specialized clinics all over the world........
    at the end, they have procedures just like what you described of the taco and the hotdog .......

http://www.srsmiami.com/

Metoidioplasty or Metaidoioplasty(phallic clitoral enlargement, stand to void) - Sex Change Surgery

The procedure confers the advantage of minimal surgery with preservation of natural sensation and erectile function. Donor site forearm scars avoided. Overweight patients may achieve greater length with pubic lipectomy which will recess the body surface line.

In this sex change procedure the clitoral hood is lifted and the suspensory ligament of the clitoris is detached from the pubic bone, allowing the clitoris to extend out further. When the female tissues have been primed with testosterone, the clitoral head may resemble an adolescent glans penis. An embryonic urethral plate must be teased away from the underside of the clitoris to permit outward extension and a visible erection.

For those patients who desire to void standing after this sex change proceedure, the urethra is extended into the neo-penis. This may be accomplished simultaneously or performed secondarily using either a vaginal flap or buccal mucosal graft.

Please understand in that metoidioplasty (sex change surgery) involves a fair amount of tissue transfer, some degree of post-operative swelling is expected. Complications may include but are not limited to less than anticipated length, torquing of the clitoris (usually amenable to release), loss of sensation, tissue necrosis, localized infection, persistent tenderness or hypersensitivity, transient or permanent narrowing of the vaginal opening which may render the vagina incapable of penile penetration, urethral narrowing, urethral obstruction, and urethral fistula (leakage of urine anywhere along the pathway of urethral extension). Between the first and second stages leading to urethral extension, voiding patterns and trajectory may be forwards or backwards and may splash wetting perineal, labial and vaginal skin.[
    B. Penile Implantation for the Neo-Phallus patient
    A penile prosthesis confers the wherewithal to penetrate which may be the defining moment for a successful conclusion to gender reassignment surgery. Clearly the intimacy of complete sexual contact is sought equally by patients and their partners.
    C. Insertion of Testicular Implants into Labia.
    This should be performed as a procedure unto itself or with urethral extension to minimize complications. To prepare the labia majora for implantation, a tissue expander may be employed for a few months. This also creates a more pleasing scrotal appearance.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
  17. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    its not a hotdog its a pole ^^

"Prostheses come in difference profiles and some are anatomical in shape, i.e. tear dropped, being fuller in the lower pole. "

18. Paul L

Paul L Guest

GPU:
    AMD 5700 8gb
    Ouch if it goes wrong... :3eyes:

Re- Complications may include but are not limited to less than anticipated length, torquing of the clitoris (usually amenable to release), loss of sensation, tissue necrosis, localized infection, persistent tenderness or hypersensitivity, transient or permanent narrowing of the vaginal opening which may render the vagina incapable of penile penetration, urethral narrowing, urethral obstruction, and urethral fistula (leakage of urine anywhere along the pathway of urethral extension). Between the first and second stages leading to urethral extension, voiding patterns and trajectory may be forwards or backwards and may splash wetting perineal, labial and vaginal skin.

Some people are just not really normal if they're going to make such a risk..
    it reminds me of some of the dumbasses out there with the tattoos over their
    faces or implanted cat whiskers.. on noes.. wtf..? seriously.

19. Outrance

Outrance Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2x HD6950 950Mhz/1350Mhz
    If a normal man undergoes testosterone treatment, does that mean he becomes Batman?

20. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    Batman could walk up buildings. this man can pole vault up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.