How do I get girlfriend?

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Leafblower, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Leafblower

Leafblower Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 760 SLI
    How do I get girlfriend? What am I doing wrong? I hope this isn't a can of worms? :confused: I realize this probably sounds funny, but serious please.

2. Iggyblack

Iggyblack Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX 960 1330/1790
    Why do you need girlfriend, when you already have an i7?

3. 0blivious

0blivious Ancient Guru

GPU:
    7800 XT / 5700 XT
    Just get a f*** buddy. Relationships are overrated.

...but really, if you have to ask. :3eyes:

4. MrH

MrH Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080 FE
    - Money
    - Looks
    - Large package
    - Confidence

Have at least two of these things.

5. red6joker

red6joker Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980TI Gaming
    Confidence seems to be the major selling point in picking up women. But I wouldnt rush it, and dont be obviously desperate when talking to women they (most of them anyways) dont like that. Relax learn from each time your turned down and youll figure out what works for you.

6. Veeshush

Veeshush Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 680 Lightning
    Depends on whether you really want to end up in an unstable or even shallow relationship too. Personally, I couldn't dick around with short term crap- I'd much rather try for something lasting, which is what I've gotten. I've had much more respect for types who are together for 50 years or the like. Compared to just thinking with your dick. But, that's just me.

To any regard it'd start just as it would a friendship. "Do you even have anything in common? Same background?" and whatever.

7. Pzykotik

Pzykotik Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC RTX 2070 AMP
    Girlfriends are over-rated. They take up all your time and eventually all of your money.

8. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    Have a job and a car. No money, no honey.

Then just talk to new people wherever you go. Even a quick comment can start a lenghty conversation. Conversating more with strangers adds to your confidence, which will make you wuss out less when you see someone that you are interested in.

Although, being single is kinda awesome because I have money and can do whatever I want.

9. Mr Terry Turnip

Mr Terry Turnip Guest

GPU:
    MSI 1060 Gaming X

urm, that's very easy, your posting on guru3d asking how to get a girlfriend.

Your broken.

10. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Or do what I did and confess to your high-school crush after graduation. Also helps if you are into the same things. Believe it or not, there are people of the opposite sex with your PC hardware and PC gaming likes. And I lived in a redneck, backwater, dead suburb called Honeybrook.

11. Neo Cyrus

Neo Cyrus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    黃仁勳 stole my 4090
    Treat them like crap, they love it. They'll swarm to you like flies.

Tested in every country on earth and it holds true in every single one.

12. aircool

aircool Don Aircooleone Staff Member

GPU:
    Zotac GTX 560 Ti 448 Core
    Just use any of the Guru3D portfolio of techniques (in order of success rate):

13. Tacoboy

Tacoboy Guest

GPU:
    AMD 7800
    Go to the Gym for several months, before I when to the gym all I got was rejection, after several months of going to the gym, I started getting chased by Megan Foxes.
    Females throwing themselves at me offering to let to do any sex act I want to with them, they even offered to do threesomes with other females.

14. Do you want a lasting relationship or just a f*ck buddy? Cuz they come differently.

Relationship > Go out with friends more often. Meet more people so you get to know them. Eventually you'll find a girl who you really want to be with. But only happens after you get to know her. You may be surprised she don't necessarily have to look like a supermodel. You want the right girl and not some random gold digger or the loose type who sleeps around.

F*ck buddy > If you're the rich and affluent, confident or good looking kind of guy you shouldn't have a problem getting a few. Socialize more, go to happening places where you find girls who just want to have fun and nothing serious. You don't want to hook up with a girl who is after a serious relationship. Because when you turn her down you feel bad and she might torment you.

Last but not least, its always good to keep fit and work on your career. Benefits you even if you are not after any girl.

15. southamptonfc

southamptonfc Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac 4090 OC
    What are you doing wrong? Everybody is different but girls can smell desperate a mile off. Don't treat every conversation as an opportunity to pull. Be cool and get comfortable chatting to girls. Learn what they like to talk about and how they work. Also, be a man, not a pussy. Girls like men!

16. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    confidence yes, without that you are just no ones man :D

confident is sexy anyways.

17. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Jesus another one of these threads.....why oh why would you ask this question here anyhow.

18. Palerider

Palerider Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS X1950XTX
    Dig a hole and fill it with ash
    Spread peanut butter around the edges
    When a girl begins to eat the peanut butter, sneak up behind her and kick her in the ash hole.

19. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    u need to be social. not online. in real life. girls r mostly social. and more social activities u do, more chances u meet with people.

20. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Get rid of your PC lol

Making them laugh has always worked for me