G3D Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim thread Pt. 3

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by John, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Increase the difficulty? Im thinking the same.

2. nutyo

nutyo Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Vapor-X HD5870
    Then what is a challenge? :p I've found that people say they want a challenge but they don't actually want to be challenged.

3. Ade 1

Ade 1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 690
  4. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    what level are you playing ?

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    i was supposing i was lvl 40 but lol no iam lvl 31... ffs i keep playing and doesnt level up at all -_-..
    i finally did a main quest last night which was related with a horn met with a woman and followed her to a talking dragon etc..and got final push power..

im bit over powered with my shield and one hand high skills. sometimes 1 hit kill to enemy makes me laugh hard. :)

i think i may MOD the game. if iam not mistaken, there r mods in nexus about making enemies stronger like dragons or monsters, or leveling up is harder in the game etc etc.

6. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    Actually wasnt hard. But had to go online to find out how to do it (take a soul gem off the pedestal to turn the mages follower against him). How the hell am I supposed to know that? :3eyes:

The rest of play seems too easy at lvl 34 normal difficulty. But when something unusual is introduced where straight-forward logic doesnt apply and you need to seek answers outside the game is what I meant.

7. Noisiv

Noisiv Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2070 Super
    yes the game needs difficulty overhaul mod,

but imho the #1 thing to enjoy the game is not to be an @sshole,
    and power level, read walkthroughs, follow other ppl tips, builds etc

8. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    I'm glad I ditched Lydia for Marcurio as my follower even if he does seem a little camp when he gives his little "I'm not a pack mule" rant (he always appears right behind me too if I Wait so perhaps I'd best be careful!). Anyway, the reason is that he's far more chatty than Lydia ever was which adds to the camaraderie and sense of adventuring with another person. I was doing the Eye of Magnus quest yesterday and he was commenting on the dungeon and history. He also did it the other day as well with another dungeon yet the most I ever got from Lydia was "Oh there's a cave, shall we go in" *after* we'd completed and exited it (!) and a predictable "I have a bad feeling about this" when we were inside. Lydia seems to still want to linger though as she currently resides at my house in Whiterun.

9. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    A BIG TIP:

the weapons u give to companion that with u, doenst END interms of magic or ammo count. if iam not mistaken.

i gave my man a staff of summoning deadra fighter etc. and he keeps summoning it in every fight. so we r actually 3 people of army lol. and it looks like it never ends in his hand.

this is like cheating hu? i give him a fire blast thing too and its fcking power in his hand that also damages me too lol. an exploding fire arrow bomb.

10. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Same here. Killed two actually with no problems. The dragon skeleton also no longer falls on me from the sky when I fast travel to Winterhold! In fact, it looks like the skeleton disappears almost immediately now as I was attacked by an Elder Dragon at the Winterhold College immediately after completing the Eye of Magnus quest. Poor old Frost was killed as well... again... thank goodness for the Resurrect command from the console! I know it's cheating but the horses seem to die ridiculously easily especially as they're so aggressive anyway. Really must get back to the Dark Brotherhood questline which I found a few days ago as I've read that you get a much stronger, much harder to kill horse.

11. Darren Hodgson

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    You can also give you follower enhanced armour or rings/necklaces to increase their carrying capacity too. Just make sure you only have them one item though otherwise they tend to use the 'wrong' ones.

12. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    yeah i do that ahaha ;)

and yes sometimes they use weak stuff. u need to manage it by hand.

13. Deathspank

Deathspank Guest

GPU:
    Gainward GTX570 1280mb
    i accidently got Lydia killed in a massive battle outside the mage collage. but now i have a new bint, that sexy nord woman in riften, i think her name is Mjoll the Lioness. R.I.P Lydia.

14. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    LYDIA was a bitch who keeps bigbanging with soldiers of whiterun. :nerd:

i use MAN to fight. women fits to kitchen. not battle ground lol..even their fighting voice breaks my battle focus.

j/k indeed.

15. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    thats what you get when your not at home. lydia wants pleasure aswell. and im sure she saw you how you were looking at the bartender in riven

16. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    oh lol iam BUSTED :wanker:

Man why dont they make a game like this in LOTR universe :(. i want to cut ORCS. the sounds ofthe LOTRO movies were great i just want them . i DEMAND a LOTRO mod in near future pls but it seems not possible ..maybe in 2013 lol.

And i still need a EATING DRINKING SLEEPING is a MUST MOD :(

17. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    Its great having more support, but if you dont need any extra help, you are leveling up slower for no reason.

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Actuall i was thinking this. Let me take my man to the quest that u sacrifice a soul etc etc u know.

19. Mufflore

Mufflore Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Aorus 3090 Xtreme
    That makes no sense.

20. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    I believe he is referring to the quest where you have to sacrifice a friend on this little ring thing in front of some daedric lord or w/e. you have to kill him with some dagger that woman gave you,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.