New Rivatuner soon?

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Bondolus, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Darth_Vader

Darth_Vader Guest

linx11
    tnx 4 T comment. That is exactly the way I suspected 2 B.
    In other matters, we have a complete understaning of e.o. :beer:

2. linx11

linx11 Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GT@700/1750/980
    :thumbup:

3. ducados20

ducados20 Active Member

GPU:
    Gainward 6800 GT GS @ Q3000
    I don´t understand people like this paul. If he´s in a hurry maybe he must make his own patch and stops touching the b.lls to people that works hard ( and make their job so fine)The vidcard companies should learn the lesson and not release "half drivers" (non complete drivers, not meaning half life)

beers for everyone.

4. Paul Oblomov

Paul Oblomov Member

GPU:
    Radeon 9700pro 128Mb rev 1.1
    ducados20

Who told you I'm hurrying Alexei with his RT??? GOD DAMN! Im' NOT! Just asking WHEN!!! Or there's no difference for you TO ASK WHEN and TO HURRY UP ?!?!?!

linx11

You're really dull and cheeky... The only opinion I'm interested in - is Unwinder's one. So don't ask me anymore....

5. linx11

linx11 Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GT@700/1750/980
    It's easy to tell just by reading this thread.

Which obviously you have not done.:flip:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2003
  6. linx11

linx11 Master Guru

GPU:
    8800GT@700/1750/980

Unwinder has told you his opinion on a number of occasions.

So don't ask him anymore.:cussing: :flip2: :newb:

you :tool: :toke: :bang:

:vader: :rock:

7. serAph

serAph Guest

thanks for your contribution to the "scene" in the recent past. Regardless of how you feel now or what you intend to do in the future, you have been, IMO, *the* defacto standard tuning authority - and I sorely wish I could read russian so I could read nvworld.ru :(

Thanks! ;) :D

8. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Don't worry mate, the only thing I sorry about is that you commented on r2.ru forum that you _have_ the script. That posting seems to cause Pauls flame again. ;)

9. Darth_Vader

Darth_Vader Guest

Unwinder
    Tnk U Guru, same way do I think it was wrong, but it was just a piece of haste. I hope those guys won't be so jealous about it and will forget it shortly.

10. Paul Oblomov

Paul Oblomov Member

GPU:
    Radeon 9700pro 128Mb rev 1.1

11. Samiam

Samiam Member Guru

GPU:
    4G DDR2
    This post is just to let Unwinder know that there are people like myself who are usually quiet on this message board but do really appreciate RivaTuner! I suspect we are the silent majority of users.

I know from personal experience one RT feature (SoftQuadro) allows professional artists and other creative types to do unpaid projects that might otherwise be impossible. Many professional artists I know also SQ their home systems for this purpose. A friend uses SQ for work he's doing for free for educational physics visualization. Also, being able to do more than play games with a video card must be good for the brains of any user.

If I multiply my experience of perhaps 50 people I've known to use SQ (artists especially) and assume this is global, then SQ must encourage/enable perhaps thousands of not-for-profit creativity around the planet.

That creativity in my experience also leads to more skilled/creative people who then make cooler products professionally, for profit, which has a positive impact on the industries in which studios buy those expensive video cards.... Think about it. That's pretty cool IMO.

I hope that Unwinder isn't discouraged by some of the more thankless and pesky posters who seem to imagine they have an entitlement to RT. I hope he knows how many people really do appreciate RT and SQ and probably don't post here too often becasue we're off doing something cool with it, not being nags with the "how soon?" questions all the time.

Maybe the annoying posters are from Nvidia? ;)

Anyways, Thanks!

12. DJ Victor

DJ Victor Guest

Thanx Unwinder for your very nice program.....and plz, don't let the few rotten apples in the basket ruin it for the rest.....we love you :p:D

13. spacefrog

spacefrog Active Member

Great post Samiam

i'm one of the usually quiet persons here in this forum,
    doing professional 3D instead of posting here,
    and had SoftQuadroed my GF 2 for using 3DS Max ...

only sad thing is that the new FX Cards will not be
    Softquadro-able any longer with the new RT version that will come

But RT rocks for sure !
    ;-)

14. theabsbest

theabsbest Member

GPU:
    GF4
    Unwinder. I am a heavy RT user and OC enthusiast. Although I want to see the new version released yesterday, there is _NO_ rush to get the next generation RT out there. I like your quality work and appreciate the fact that you created it and tested it to the best you could be releasing it. I am all for it.

So if anyone who's looking for a release day, just tell them something like "before December 2032". If they don't like it, don't wait and buy the real Quado. They rest of us can and will wait...

15. trally

trally Member Guru

Out NOW!!! RC14. WOW!!!!!!!!
    Many Thanks Unwinder!!

16. Bill Ko

Bill Ko Guest

This is excellent news. Thank you, Unwinder, for not letting the idiots rule the day. :)

Bill