Watch dogs revival mod(E3 2012)

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by KAOS GAMING, Aug 2, 2017.

1. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

nope its okay and thx for the info :)

2. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    Oh great you're welcome ;) and i'll wait for your mod...that's sure

3. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

great to hear that!:)

4. Dvirzigel

Dvirzigel Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 970 4gb
    So I’ve played with the beta and I must say this mod is the best Watch_dogs ever looked and played.

I do have just a few small gripes with it.
    The camera is still close but not entirely correct, some of the really really cool E3 UI changes to normal when using a controller, the thing in the middle of the screen when turning on profiler is kind of strange and I would prefer to have vanilla one, this mod doesn’t use the custom E3 textures from mashup mod which were amazing, the headlight lens flares are also close but not the same as E3 and I really wish you would add the light cones the come out of car headlights that are present in E3 but I think only Pure E3 mod had.

5. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

I am really happy u tried the mod and i was waiting for people like you to comment and suggest me. sure i will bring those textures you want. yes we will use the old profiler crosshair. i am not sure about the head lights but i will search for it in pure e3 mod. thx for trying the mod. and i will try with the camera too. about the UI i am nto sure about it i will ask the creator and we will see.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
  6. Dvirzigel

Dvirzigel Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 970 4gb
    Thanks! Also is it just me or do the steam pipe explosions look kind of similar to the E3 gas station? It can even change color depending on surrounding light so it could be red.

7. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

Ummm we will look into it:)

8. HeySlickThatsMe

HeySlickThatsMe Master Guru

GPU:
    No Record
    I made the camera , it was based on camera from mashup mod , I made the sprint camera be used for walking , swing etc , it wasn't really a part of mod just test thing , KAOS included it so why not ,I'll look at the UI , I really haven't played with the controller , but now I'll see what goes wrong , and I will take a look on gas station explosion , it indeed looks like the e3 one

9. AjGamer

AjGamer Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1080Ti
    Hey guys, tried to do a gang hideout and got a crash. Can anyone else confirm?

10. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    You can turn on headlight cones in any mod and even in vanilla. It's "RenderRain" parameter in "GameProfile.xml" and in "defaultrenderconfig.xml" that is inside the "patch" files.
    To turn on/off "RenderRain" you need to edit your "GameProfile.xml" file located in your "Documents" -> "My Games" -> "Watch_Dogs" -> "folder with very long random name". Right click on GameProfile.xml and choose "Edit". Make sure "Word wrap" is disabled in Notepad. Find RenderRain="0" parameter nearly at the end of the 5th line and change it to "1" if you want to turn it on, or to "0" if you want it off. Close and save changes.
    NOTE: If the mod you using don't have it turned on in "defaultrenderconfig.xml" (RenderRain="0") then when you select "Auto Detect" in "Options" -> "Graphics Quality" menu the "RenderRain" will be turned off next time you launch the game. To avoid this you can make your "GameProfile.xml" read only. But then other setting changes will not be saved.

11. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

Thanks for the explanation . And btw the e3camera heyslick was talking about isn't included iwill update the mod soon.;)

12. Mrlu

Mrlu Guest

GPU:
    UNKNOWN
    @KAOSGAMING

Ey broo!!! I have not proof the mod yet but that comment of the pipeline steam like gas station explosion ... i dont thinked it is possible the same way that smoke comes out on the gas station but replace with fire and smoke too?

13. KAOS GAMING

KAOS GAMING Guest

Well yeah i said i will look into it i will see.:)

14. Dvirzigel

Dvirzigel Guest

GPU:
    Gtx 970 4gb
    Thanks it works now. Also, I just got to the mission that uses the lighting from E3 in the beginning cutscene or something like that and E3 Aiden is looking exceptional.

15. dollmaster

dollmaster Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 4GB
    So, I tried your mod, too. You guys are amazing, it's pretty close to e3 feeling. I think the camera is indeed too close, fire animation and lighting are beautiful, weather cycle needs tweaking 'cause I got storm and dark skies with sun and god rays at the same time. Nevertheless, it really feels like e3 trailer mood. It's the most beautiful colorgrading I've seen until now.

16. TheI3arracuda

TheI3arracuda Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980
    Is there a specific reason why this mod uses the walking animation where aiden constantly pulls up his shoulders? I can't remember who did it, but someone already made his normal walk animation work with head bobbing, which looks a lot better to me.
    Edit: It's part of ThatGuyOverTher's definitive mod.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  17. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    Kaos added it , the only thing about headbob is that it breaks the PDA walking animation at least it did when I installed it long time ago , but we'll try everything we can , I will also be adding more animations soon and 2 secret things that I will reveal also soon < thanks everyone for positive feedback

18. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
  19. The Silver

The Silver Guest

GPU:
    GTX 770 2GB
  20. HeySlickThatsMe

GPU:
    No Record
    I was planning this from day one , Only lobby will be sadly loaded , if i load the Stage then everything dissapears outside , this is better than nothing
    Credit to the original author of Ambrose open mod , i edited his script

Since you are here can you finally tell me which file should i edit to add more stuff to gas station?
    Im not asking how to edit it but which file is it