Missing Plane

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Jhetski, Mar 8, 2014.

1. jack_rudolph

jack_rudolph Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 460 1GB
    China is re routing few of its imagery satellites to look for the missing plane. lets hope they get something in those as normal air and vessel search is leading no result

As far as why they cant find no debris is, my theory is the pilots may have ditched the plane intact after incurring some sort of failure. Like the case with US Airways flight 1549 when they ditched in the hudson river. Only to be drowned later without leaving behind any debris.

2. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    The flight recorder beacons send signals for 30 days before batteries die...

However...underwater pings audible to sonar detectors only within a distance of a few miles, and the possibility that the recorders may be thousands of feet below the water’s surface, tracking down a black box on an ocean bottom can be a daunting challenge...http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...1cb3d8-a8a2-11e3-b61e-8051b8b52d06_story.html

Also:...The search area for a missing jetliner has expanded with Malaysian Airlines saying the western coast of the country is now the focus of the hunt.

That is on the other side of Malaysia from where flight MH370 was reported missing...

3. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    The whole situation is extremely bizarre. The pilot was experienced, and the aircraft had a near perfect safety record. There wasn't even a mayday call or anything whatsoever. Just poofed out of existence. Makes me wonder if he brought it in so flat that the whole thing sank in one piece, but that begs questions in itself. The plane should have been buoyant long enough for people to get out.

4. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Something doesn't seem right with all this.
    No debris found. Nothing on the Spy Satellites to show an explosion. Nothing on the seismic/tsunami monitors showing an impact with the seabed. All radio transmissions just cease, no transponders whilst descending, no distress call, no automatic error messages, etc. Two passengers on stolen passports. One Chinese passenger's name redacted. Another dodgy passenger I can't remember the details of. Five passengers didn't make the flight and had their checked-in luggage removed (but it only departed five minutes late!).

5. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  6. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    That article was posted 2 days ago, i think they rolled out that those debris are plane ones.

Very strange disappearance! Hope they will find it soon!

7. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Oh right, that's old news. Didn't lead to anything.

8. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    They are now searching the OTHER SIDE of Malaysia From Where flight MH370 was reported missing...

Something aint right folks...

9. Labyrinth

Labyrinth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Tri-X R9 290 4G
    Maybe it was a fault with the aircraft and they didn't notice? or pilot error/fatigue.
    I remember watching a documentary about that de havilland comet jet that just disintegrated in mid air

10. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    That's a Malaysian incentive. They have absolutely no clue where this thing went. From what I've seen on reddit, the flight path has been traced to a western* Malaysian island called Pulau Perak. This place is miles and miles away from the normal flight path to Beijing.

So basically, the plane made a hard turn out of the flight lane without tripping any suspicion on Malaysian radar systems, headed west* for a long time without making any calls, passed 4 different airports (one very closely) without any of them seeing anything, and then disappeared. Literally.

WTF

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014

11. slick3

slick3 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 +85/1200
    Well it must be left then, since it's the other side....?

[​IMG]

12. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Hypothesized flight path based on the brief time it was tracked by a military radar station (keep in mind that someone was watching as this low flying plane was flying in no flight path whatsoever and no alarms were raised). Makes me think the Malaysian government knows more than they would like to admit.

[​IMG]

Note how many airports they fly past.

13. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    very strange indeed IcE....

@slick...not funny this time....

14. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    [​IMG]

Could be anywhere in the circle...

15. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Damn...enough fuel to go that far?

16. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Has anyone come forward with an explanation for the oil slick?

17. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Fully loaded 777, so yeah. They have a very capable range.

18. pjokerxp

pjokerxp Banned

GPU:
    Palit GeForce GTX 680 2GB
    poor jihade people always get the blame... I BLAME USA AND RUSSIA

19. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    BAN^....

remove post also

20. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Stolen passports and all that, i reckon it exploded in mid-air, maybe splitting the plane into 3 or 4 parts. Also depends on how rough the sea was, people seem to think that if something hits the water its going to stay afloat.

I reckon it was a bomb that blew the plane up, oil slicks and no debris. Either that or it was hijacked and flew under the radar to an undisclosed location which is what they do in hollywood all the time so why cant they do that here?