Do you guys have a competitive clan?

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by NathanielB, Mar 24, 2011.

1. NathanielB

NathanielB Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 550 ti 1GB
    Hi,

I joined the forums the other day to get a hand with rivatuner and noticed this part of the forum so thought I would come and ask...

Is there currently an active and competitive clan here? Or has the clan died out as there are no posts? I only ask as I was a co-leader of MI5 but we have not long closed due to having to many inactive members that didn't want to get back into competitive play.

Basically to cut the story short I'm looking for a new clan and wondered what the scene was like here?

Thanks,
    Nathaniel​

2. chris

chris Guest

GPU:
    GTX460
    some guys put up servers now and then for certain games

3. NathanielB

NathanielB Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 550 ti 1GB
    So no active clan as such here these days, more of a community that plays together from time to time?

4. Satan

Satan Guest

GPU:
    some
    The only ones I still consistently see are Using Steroids and McBu113t. We've played Counter-Strike: Source every couple of months. No official activity in years though (this is my first time on the forums in probably over a year).

5. DSparil

DSparil Guest

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3080
    Good luck man, I was asking the same thing a couple of years back for FPS games like Quake IV, Quake Live and Unreal Tournament games and got nothing lol

6. PurpleFish

PurpleFish Guest

GPU:
    XFX GTX260 c216 @ 780core
    If you read the threads in here I think everyone is too busy playing "benchmarks" and going for ultimate bragging rights. I play bfbc2 we have our own server. Let me know if your into that game.