Old Games Applicated

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Compilant X, May 11, 2013.

1. Compilant X

Compilant X Member

GPU:
    Brand
    Never happened to me After hours, principally without knowing what to make it crash...

2. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    I'm going to try my best to help ya out. It is going to be hard due to the very bad broken English.

I would disable anti-aliasing if it is giving you problems. Also I would try going through the individual in game graphical settings for each game and see what default settings are set to.

3. killer_939

killer_939 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 7950 @ 1100/1500
    Get unoffended and start typing something someone can make sense of. He was being polite to you.

Dilbert? lol.

4. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
    you're not him so sshhhsh too

5. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    Sim City 4 worked fine for me as far as i remember. Maybe something to do with XP? Perhaps new drivers dont like old OS so they missbehave?
    Havent had any problems with older games, i even played Pharaon on my system few months back.

6. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Sim City 4 is broken on newer cards/operating systems. The shadow setting has to be on low or it's unbearably laggy.

7. CSF90

CSF90 Guest

GPU:
    Gigabye GTX 980Ti OC
    This thread has bought the lolz.

[​IMG]

8. Compilant X

Compilant X Member

GPU:
    Brand
    LOl
    I'm trying new settings, but with the new Sim City release, I believe that's gonna be a difficulty part, seeying by the way, that, they want to continue the merchandise for the game on the new one. Anyway, old games deserve atention, what had happened achieve unique events and stories. It can be replaced as it evolute, but it's not full on what it represents. Something always are lost behind...

It make-me feel with something without.

We was more able to have it compatible in the past... do you believe that we gonna be the succession of the trial? Computer is Office's... it still are! problems can be solved... It's 3 dimensional and it are Direct X. Direct X is the Idea for what it are for it, as compatibility. I think Microsoft do not have the owns, but have the technology to have it on, on what it are.

It's more copyright ascension for the succesion, maybe.

9. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    Hello there.

What is your native language?

Maybe I can help out with a better translation so that English speakers can understand what you're saying better?

Cheers.

10. kiya

kiya Guest

GPU:
    GTX 660 Twin Frozr III
    Well, is that what i get for requesting someone (very politely, i might add) to type in a manner that enables other people to understand what they are saying?

Don't worry, i'm outta your conversations "as unit i'm in the world" (whatever that means).

Good Luck with your problem.. :)

11. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Copyright has nothing to do with compatibility. It is your hardware and sometimes Operating System but not in your case since you have Xp installed.

12. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Ignore him because he triple posted not once but twice. So he violated the rules more than you have.

13. Calmmo

Calmmo Guest

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Zotac AMP
  14. Compilant X

Compilant X Member

GPU:
    Brand
    Esperanto, from the lost islands

Please respect our privacy, you're understanding my english better than many here I'm reading.

15. Compilant X

Compilant X Member

GPU:
    Brand
    I had never bet on such a hardware by my entire life, it's compatibility for sure, but it's software.

Those dancers probably are trying to effect it by nervous system. We have this lucky owned.

Last edited: May 17, 2013

16. Compilant X

Compilant X Member

GPU:
    Brand
    Better insteady

17. Fender178

Fender178 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | GTX 1060
    Maybe you could post in your native language then us English speaking people could translate it ourselves and then help you in that way. It would be simpler and people would not give a hard time with English.

like Ice has posted that Sim City 4 is broken with the newer video cards which is hardware the last time I checked.

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  18. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Guest

GPU:
    AMD/nVidia
    1st class trolling :).

Anyways, I failed to read specific GPU model.

If your GPU is supported, use NVidia driver version 256.xx, or 265.xx (not sure) for Windows XP.

Good luck.

19. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    That's what I'm thinking. You couldn't extract so much entertainment from machine translations. Either that or OP's the most brilliantly bizarre guy I've ever come across, I just love his avatar and sig info.

20. Hugo Sanchez

Hugo Sanchez Guest

GPU:
    AMD/nVidia
    Yes, but there is an answer just in case we are wrong ;).