A Leaked Apple Store Video

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 28, 2012.

1. -=WolverinE=-

-=WolverinE=- Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX560Ti DirectCu II
    Apple IS a cult. Just look at the amount of fan sites and magazines there are... Cult of Mac? Really? It can't get more obvious than that. Also, I am selling Apple products and we were told to look for NLP methods (massive hints about it during the sales training). Everything is designed so that it attacks the customers right in their weak spots, but people need to be able to buy their products, thus the low success here.

2. StewieTech

StewieTech Chuck Norris

GPU:
    MSI gtx 960 Gaming
    That´s a lot of bull****. All they want is consumers money. Why can´t a company be true to it´s purpose and say: here, this is great for you, now give us your money.

3. sdamaged99

sdamaged99 Guest

GPU:
    Asus TUF 6800XT
    I can't help but think "Scientology" when i watch it.

The only good memory of an Apple store, is when i visited the one in London with my wife and a friend. I was stood under the glass staircase and a SMOKING hot woman in a short skirt walked up it and i saw everything

My wife wasn't impressed, but it was worth it.

4. -=WolverinE=-

-=WolverinE=- Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX560Ti DirectCu II
    Because they want you to happily and willingly give them your money, not force you. It's manipulative, but makes people happy and excited about what they buy. If I have to be honest, that's a very sad "happy" state and narrow point of view, but if there were no sheep the wolves would starve...

5. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Never been in a Apple store. I sometimes wonder what would happen if I did... I see all the staff standing there and can't help but be afraid.

6. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Apple M2 Pro
    Why is it overrated? If you don't look at the price it's a very nice phone.

7. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    All Apple products all great quality, but you pay crazy money for it. Doesn't stop anyone from signing a two year contact at £40 a month though.

8. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Where I live the prices for all high end phones are almost identical anyway, iPhone is a no brainer.

9. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    I prefer to buy my phones, which means I've never owned any Apple phone due to the price of them compared to the latest Google ones.

10. Vinnie

Vinnie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Apple M2 Pro
    I have had both the Galaxy S2, now the iPhone 4S 64GB and next week the iPhone 5 64GB. I never missed my S2, the iPhone is much better IMO.

11. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    What kind of level headed analysis doesn't include costs?

Most people don't sit on tonnes of cash so their hard earned money must be spent wisely.

12. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Well, apart from the price you can get a MUCH higher specification phone costing less.

Compare for example a Samsung Galaxy SIII to an iphone 5. The SIII is better in almost every way, better cpu, larger screen, true multi tasking, etc.

The SIII is far cheaper & with regards to hardware it's better. This is why I say iphone is overrated & expensive for what it is.

13. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    This is not a mobile phone discussion thread.

14. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    Its about how Apple manages to dazzle their typical iFans with bull**** while taking their money.

15. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    All I see is a bog-standard corporate internal vid. Designed to inform and define the corporate brand.

I penned this reply on my brand new iPad. :nerd:

16. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Hmmm, episode for Mythubusters perhaps what happens if you walk in to an Apple store and pull out and start using a Samsung S3?

You wake up 40 hours later in a cramped dank room with no memory of what happened and a strong but unexplainable urge to buy an Apple product?

17. JohnMaclane

JohnMaclane Ancient Guru

GPU:
    8800GTS 640mb
    My wallet would be accusing me of rape if I threw my savings at an ipad, shiiit I'm still sporting a 3310 lookalike for a mobile phone.

Maybe when I finally find full time work and get settled I'll splash some money on useless "status" items such as tablets (because so far these tablets are not attractive enough IMO ), even then I still have to avoid throwing money away if I want to leave the country and get a fancy masters.

And they say kids aren't careful with money these days.

18. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Ahh Consumerism, Its been awhile. How have you been good sir?

What a joke.

19. Lane

Lane Guest

GPU:
    2x HD7970 - EK Waterblock
    I dont know what is this legend about Apple products who cost more ..
    ( even Samsung phone cost more )
    its a nice mobile, but yet the problem is you can find better...

Macbook ? they are cheap as hell, any real professional laptop start at 5000$, not 1200$ as the macbook. They have nice finition, even if dont go close of a Lenovo basic profesionnal laptop in term of quality ... ( specially the last ones )

The problem lie here, they have success to make think they are an high end brand, but in reality they are just sold you basic hardware ...

The price is high for what they are in reality, but they are not cost much, and their prices is really in the middle of what you can find, not much..

With Mobile, you rarely buy a phone without contract with a FAI .. whatever it is a S3 or an Iphone, they cost nearly the same with it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  20. Xendance

Xendance Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia Geforce 570
    "Leaked", just a viral ad that apple "leaked" ;)