The Mario games and Concoles to buy. but which one?

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Mr.Bigtime, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Well my wife only knows mario lol. and i am thinking to get mario games and consoles to run it but no idea which one.

i just know nintendo does it. so probably wii?

games that we can coop? can be racing games about it etc. or anything please

have no idea what to buy as game and console. pls help me my good friends.

2. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    The new Mario game on the Wii U is supposed to be really good. Plus it should be backwards compatible with all the Wii games so you can get the Mario Galaxy games too.

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    so u say Wii U? hmm. it is expensive as PS4 ..damn..why? new here thats why i guess. it is like 700 euros here. damn. Wii itself is ...around 170 euros. mostly 200.

but if Wii U is back wards compatible thats k.

and i need to know if Wii U store is like xbox and ps. i mean can we digitally purchase games? or not? thats important.

thank you man.

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Yes their is a Wii U store to download full retail games as well as arcade like games.

I don't have one yet myself but I will get one eventually.

5. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    hmm. thank you very much :)

6. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    The nintendo eshop is a little weird when it comes to license transferring afaik. Also Ninty games aren't discounted the way we have for steam keys so you might as buy physical copies.

7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    hmm. i will if i can find them here. market of nintendo is so weak here. and current games r overpriced. they sell them like ps4 games. 100 usd around. so lame.

8. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 / Vega56
    The problem with Nintendo's digital purchases is that they are console bound, not account bound like with MS and Sony. If your Wii (U) breaks, too bad about your digitally bought games :puke2:

9. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    is it? damn ...cant buy any Nintendo products anyway lol. Nintendo left Turkey officially ..but why lol.

10. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Bigtime, "Gimme gaem pls."

Nintendo, "No."

Now you know how it feels!!!

11. yasamoka

yasamoka Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX 3090
    I'm almost sure the new update Nintendo have pushed to the 3DS have enabled Nintendo and eShop accounts. I remember I was advised to make an eShop account when I first accessed the eShop after the update. As I have read and understood, the eShop account ties the eShop purchases to that account, and you tie a single eShop account to the Nintendo account, which can only be tied to one device. The ties can be changed, so that makes things transferrable. Then I remember reading that the eShop funds can be used in both the 3DS and Wii U. I'm thinking they might have done the same updates for the Wii U, perhaps even before they did so for the 3DS .

12. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    2 options

1) Move PC into living room get a couple of controllers and download an emulator and roms.

2) go on ebay and buy a SNES console... your done!

13. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    get a wii-u
    mario kart later this year will be great (also to play online!)

14. Ryu5uzaku

Ryu5uzaku Ancient Guru

GPU:
    6800 XT
    Wii U ftw, btw it is backwards compatible so all Wii games are good to go. And mr. bigtime check if you can import from amazon.co.uk or amazon.de might be cheaper then to buy locally.

I do seriously think it is the best "next gen" console by far just cause it has some sort of library and interesting games :D

15. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    This is the best option as you can emulate pretty much everything.
    Kill 10 birds with one stone.:)

16. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    If you want access to a largest amount of Mario games then go for the wii, you can also then use game cube games which means you get access to a bigger library of Mario titles on the one system, plus grab a component cable and run those wii/gamecube games at 480p, the diffrence from the old composite connection is night and day, Mario sunshine at 480p is a feast for the eyes.

And here comes my fave part, it's the cheaper option, wii and gamecube games can be had for a song now.

17. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Yeah .. it is about 280 euro from amazon.co.uk and comes with two Mario games. Emulating is nice, but if I were to get my girl into gaming, I would for for the easiest way of doing it and not try to explain how to configure an emulator. Also she can game on the Wii U pad if you want to use the TV:)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nintendo-Su...qid=1391515958&sr=8-2&keywords=nintendo+wii+u

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    cant order from amazon. 100+ electronic products gives u headache here. and u pay extra border cost. and loosing the product at border is unlikely. lame and shame.

19. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Try to emulate the Wii or something.

20. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Damn that's some bull****! Just on the other side of the border they will deliver it to my door for about 5 euro :3eyes: