The Elder Scrolls Anthology (TES1 - 5)

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Keitosha, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Elder III

Elder III Guest

GPU:
    6900 XT Nitro+ 16GB
    There is a fully setup .exe for Daggerfall somewhere on the internet, I think I actually have it installed on my laptop. I can't recall where it came from, but it's run through DosBox, but packaged into a regular Windows installation process, so it's just as easy to install as a web browser (for example). Google it and I'm sure you can find it quickly if you want to get it. :)

2. Bl@ck_Thorne

Bl@ck_Thorne Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX 3060 TI
  3. Keitosha

Keitosha Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RX6800 / Vega56
    Bethesda confirmed on their blog that Oblivion will feature all the DLC as well. 2 versions of Oblivion and MW will be included: 1. The normal retail GOTY version without the smaller DLC and 2. a Steam key for both MW GOTY and Oblivion GOTY Deluxe, which includes the smaller horse crap, the orrery and all of the DLC as well.

Still missing the Fighter's Stronghold (Battlehorn Castle) DLC? :3eyes:

http://www.bethblog.com/2013/08/07/the-complete-elder-scrolls-collection-comes-to-pc-this-september/
    Morrowind DLC page, scroll down

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I remember getting a Daggerfall demo in one of those old PCGamer magazines. It was one of the first games I played with nudity in it. Play as a female, take off all her clothes, get a big hammer and start breaking down doors of people's houses. Never had the full game but that was enough to keep me busy at that age.

I'm another one who enjoyed Oblivion more than Skyrim. Something about Skyrim just doesn't make me intersted to sit down and play for hours on end like I did with Oblivion. I'm also older now and have more things going on in life so that could be part of it.