Kepler Bios Tweaker

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by npdoss, Feb 9, 2013.

1. solok

solok Guest

GPU:
    770 GTX / 2gb
    Done troubleshooting...just going to do a clean install of Win8.1. I'll let you know if my problems persist with the new OS, but somehow, I think that'll fix any issues...while likely creating some new ones as well, hopefully lesser though :)

2. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I see, ok good luck let us know *fingers crossed* :)

3. solok

solok Guest

GPU:
    770 GTX / 2gb
    Worked without issue...now I just need to learn how to use Win8 efficiently.

4. Boerd

Boerd Guest

GPU:
    k5200
    While reading about my soon-to-arrive k5200 I found out that it has some shaders that have not been enabled. Is it possible through software to enable them?
    Thanks!

5. mahanddeem

mahanddeem Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX1080Ti StrX
    Can someone help me please with this?

I'm trying to mod my MSI GTX680 Lightning vBIOS using Kepler Bios Tweaker 1.27

After extensive testing, I found out that my card capability in MSI Afterburner is as follows:
    +61mV on core
    +50mV on vram
    Max power limit
    +140 on core
    +500 on vram

These settings ingame would effectively be:
    Around 70%-75% power limit
    1346mhz core
    7000mhz vram
    1.256v boost final voltage

These are rock solid settings in games like BF4 and GTA V and I'm happy with the performance.

My original vbios is the unlocked LN2 VBIOS that has stock all power limits to 600watt on 100%. So i did not tweak power table when modding the bios, it's quite enough for what I'm doing.

Now I'm doing everything in KBT 1.27 and doing voltage table as much as 1.26v in the boost clocks(I increased all the clock table voltages sliders above 1110 mhz to around 1.25v) then I flashed the bios but ingame and at 1346mhz it only reaches 1.205v and then crash to desktop.

Any help on that? And why msi AB ups the voltage to desired levels but tweaking the bios voltage does not?
    I'm using last WHQL 361.75 on Win 10 pro 64bit

6. bensmooth

bensmooth Member Guru

GPU:
    3060Ti Elite Rev2
    used this for my dad's 660gtx , its a great tool to change the tdp power limiting to 170% top's