Tomb Raider SLI possible?

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by Jraptor, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Jraptor

Jraptor Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA Nvidia 680 x2 SLI
    I bought Tomb Raider, a fun game, but noticed when configuring the video options that it only recognizes one of my 680's. Is there a way to enable SLI, or a patch coming for this problem? Seems a shame to limit this beautiful game to only one card.

2. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    sli is humming here, I`m on 314.07. if it doesnt work try forcing afr2

3. Joohan

Joohan Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus AMD Radeon R9 Nano
    And also if you bothered to read the official Tomb Raider thread, your answer would have been found there. Still to help you out, use the latest 314.14 beta drivers as they have a working SLI profile for the game and if you're getting issues with tesselation, you could try to use the Hitman Absolution profile with nVidia Inspector as it supposedly fixes the tesselation issue (for me it crashed less frequently than the original profile but it still does crash every once in a while). So for now I suggest you turn off tesselation until there's a patch or a driver update which fixes this issue. Also if you use nVidia update, they have released a new SLI profile for Tomb Raider for the 314.14 drivers which works better than the default one that comes with the driver.

4. tw1st

tw1st Guest

GPU:
    Asus 3080 ROG Strix
    SLI working here with latest nvidia beta drivers, although you will need to turn off tessellation to avoid crashes.

5. serbicu

serbicu Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Suprim
    Sli is working just fine in Tomb Raider.

6. Jraptor

Jraptor Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA Nvidia 680 x2 SLI
    Thank you for the replies and the help. It wasn't that I didn't bother to read the thread, I didn't know about it :) I appreciate you including it for me.

7. TwoPlusTwo

TwoPlusTwo Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX Titan SLI
    Latest Beta drivers, all eyecandy turned on including Tessellation and TressFX, no problems here.