ATI Radeon HD 4670 review [Guru3D.com]

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Guru3D News, Sep 10, 2008.

1. DSK

DSK Banned

GPU:
    HD5770/BenQ G2220HD
    Hilbert doe this card get anywhere near as hot as a 4870?

2. thecake90

thecake90 Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia 1060GTX
    Really?!!

Like what?

3. Passion Fruit

Passion Fruit Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RTX 3080
    Ebuyer has free delivery and is cheaper than Scan.

Overclockers are cheaper than both, but you have to pay for delivery, but in a lot of cases still works out a little cheaper.

4. SERUM

SERUM Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 560 Ti
    Joey, i would go buy it at Ebuyer if they have them in-stock. Scan would personally be my other option to go for, a great service, but the prices are a little higher than the other sites, but maybe thats because of the great delivery service?
    OCUK, i don't really trust, though the prices are very nice and low, but they're overall packaging and delivery system is terrable, also the site can also be a bit misleading (ordering an in-stock component can be out of stock).

This is a really good competitor against the 9600GT, for the low end market.

5. Joey

Joey Guest

GPU:
    2600XT + Panasonic S10
    Thanks guys, yeah ebuyer looks ok. I've never had a problem with scan, customer service is good. So I'll check the prices and see where it stands. With the free delivery it can't be that far off.
    Overclockers are renound for crappy after sales service.. I've brought stuff from there before and not had an issue, but never had to return anything either so maybe I was lucky.
    Best to wait a couple of weeks for prices to settle anyway.

6. Iarwain

Iarwain Banned

GPU:
    4890 990//1120
    I'm talking completely maxed out at high resolutions. A game off the top of my head would be Hellgate London, especially around fog.

7. vbetts

vbetts Don Vincenzo Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1080 Ti
    THIS!!!!!

Why only 128-bit? I say that they should release a 256-bit, and 128-bit 4670.