Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. M Wireless Keyboard Ships

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Aug 7, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Mad Catz today the shipping of the S.T.R.I.K.E. M Wireless Keyboard. Designed around a compact tablet sized footprint, the S.T.R.I.K.E. M is designed for home or mobile use and can pair with up to fou...

Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. M Wireless Keyboard Ships

2. dbogss

dbogss Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix-RTX-2080
    ..they all look nice,good materials....my experience was unfortunately bad with all madcatz products.My rat 7 gave up after 1.5 year (senzor died),my keyboard strike 5 has a lot of issues with the usb connection ,on win. 8; it stops randomly to function ,display turns off ,no bios response only if i switch the usb-s.Well as i said they look good but.....a lot of money for nothing:bang::bang::bang:

3. kosh_neranek

kosh_neranek Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX 1070@2101 Boost
    Quite surprised by your experience. Got Rat5, cyborg v7 and tritton 720+ for years now and had no issues at all.Plus quite a few of my friends (unfortunately) bought the same or newer versions and they love em with no issues whatsoever as they would have told me since I built all their systems.

4. dbogss

dbogss Member Guru

GPU:
    Asus Strix-RTX-2080
    if you check ,just google it you will find a lot of people having the same problems ...i love the design ,i loved my rat mouse but never i will buy madcatz again ;logitech all the way,never had any conectivity issues with them.And the happy cases are only few:kermit:

5. vajoiner

vajoiner Guest

GPU:
    Mystique G200
    definitely not for older coders or even just typing. that return key and some of the other placements would give me an aneurism. i'll stick with cm tenkeyless/tenkey hybrid. i do like the rolly volume though

6. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    Have 5 Saitek Cyborg series devices and one MadCatz Game pad. Oldest is Cyborg 3D USB Gold. None failed me.

But I can understand mouse related frustration, while today Gaming mouse which survives 1st year is considered as good.

And I can say a lot of bad on logitech account, but saying that 40$ keyboard keys start creak after 6 months each having very different push force required and occasionally staying down due to plastic being grind is more than enough.

I've seen better performing 9$ keyboards. So there is always chance that manufacturer makes mistake in material/design choice.

Imagine supplier gives you bad batch of 10000 resistors which you use for voltage regulation. One piece per product and they will over time fail. Then you have 10000 failing devices long time after they have been all sold.

7. kanej2007

kanej2007 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 TI 11GB
    Nice keyboard but unfortunately it's not full sized, no numeric keypad. :(

8. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    One of the ugliest things I've seen.

Typing on this thing would be horrible, different sized keys, key placement.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2014