Is there any Win10 6inch tablet? I want to make PC mobile Swich.

Discussion in 'Tablets and Smart Phones' started by ruthan, Jan 19, 2017.

1. ruthan

ruthan Master Guru

GPU:
    G1070 MSI Gaming
    Is there any desktop edition Win 7/10 6inch tablet? I want to make PC mobile Swich.

Hello,
    im looking for some x86 6 inch Win 7/ 10 tablet options, i just want to try to find out Nintendo switch and Android gaming tablets like JXD 7800b, PC alternative.

Yeah, i know SmachZ, but is not avalaible until Dec 2017.

Some Android bluetooth gamepads with clips supports up to inch 6 phones / tablets, result that looks like 1 version of Nvidia shield brick..

So i want to make this but with Windows:
    [​IMG]

Or maybe even like this - more switch / Vita like, if such controllers exist for PC, that below is for iOS:
    [​IMG]

This Sony PS4 controller mount theoretically supports up to 8 tablet, but i think that 6 inch is ideal:
    https://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/accessories/game-control-mount-gcm10/
    And PS4 controller PC connection should be now supported.

I know that there is some GPD Netbook like device - GPD Win 5.5 with sticks, but its a bit cumbersome and slow.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  2. ruthan

ruthan Master Guru

GPU:
    G1070 MSI Gaming
    So nothing?

3. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Everything is larger than that as far as I know.

4. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    Windows tablets SUCK. Sure its cool on paper and for the first few days, but man is Windows a headache on tablets.

5. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    I haven't found that to be the case at all. I have a 10" RCA tablet/ notebook (it has a keyboard so can be used either way) that I paid all of $99 for that runs Windows 10 excellently. It has an Intel Atom Bay Trail quad core CPU that does the job very well. I can even play older games like Half-Life, Unreal, and NFS 3 on it with no problems. It will also run Half-Life 2 but with everything on the lowest settings possible.

I would recommend it to anyone. It is the RCA W101v2 machine. I use it more than my W7 laptop and actually even more than this desktop in my info. I think Windows 10 on a tablet far exceeds Android. I have a Nexus 7 tablet that practically never gets used any more. I can't comment on iOS since I will never own anything made by Apple.

10" is the smallest size I have seen Windows on though. I don't think a 6" Windows tablet exists at this time.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
  6. Quty

Quty Guest

GPU:
    GPU Radeon R7 250
    The real truth, man!:eyes:

7. Dch48

Dch48 Guest

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 4g
    You should elaborate on that, giving specifics about what isn't satisfactory. Windows 10 on a tablet is actually quite good.

8. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    Its just personal frustration. Ive owned everything from an HP Stream 7 to a Surface Pro 3.

-The Windows store sucks, and IMO most of the Windows versions of apps seem to quickly developed

-Battery life is pretty terrible with the exception of a couple Atom tablets Ive tried, but they still dont compare to Android tablets.

-Performance is a joke with Intel soc's, regardless of RAM

-It is still a desktop OS trying to provide a tablet experience, and you will have problems that require attaching a mouse and keyboard to solve. Some problems can be waking nightmares when it comes to this.

-They feel like laptops with the screen separated, which I know many literally are, but are they true tablets then?

PS OP if you still want to look into it, look at the GPD WIN (I believe this is what you want).

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
  9. BangTail

BangTail Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 2080 Ti XC
    I've been using the HP Elite X3 since around launch, not my first Windows mobile device but between that and the Elite X2, very positive experiences.

It's a 6" phablet and I realize you may not need the phone functionality but I cannot recommend it enough.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  10. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    I wouldn't recommend that for gaming...

11. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    You aren't going to find a Windows tablet that small that is anywhere near powerful enough to play games. At least nothing that was released in the last 10 years.

12. Dianeallen

Dianeallen Guest

GPU:
    1tb
    I am not sure if it is there or not. If its available do suggest.

13. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    Then how come Ive finished Portal 2, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim 2011 on a couple tablets now? Measly atom processor and intel graphics. Sure I had to turn the settings down out of spec for the game, but they ran and it was enjoyable.

Used an ipega telescopic controller as well.

14. Margalus

Margalus Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Ventus 3060 Ti