GTX 970 Graphics Chip Litigation claim deadline

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce' started by mezball, Sep 12, 2016.

1. mezball

mezball Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Ventus RTX 4080
    For those interested, your claim deadline is November 30, 2016. Visit this site for more information:

https://www.gtx970settlement.com/Home.aspx

"If you are a U.S. resident and you purchased one or more GeForce GTX 970 graphics processing unit ('GTX 970') devices in the U.S. from the Defendants, the AIC Partners ("AIC Partners" is defined in the Settlement Agreement as "Gigabyte, ASUS, EVGA, InnoVISION Multimedia Limited, Micro-Star International Co., Ltd., Manli Technology Group Ltd., Palit Microsystems Ltd., PC Partner Group Ltd., PNY Technologies Inc. and ZOTAC International (MCO) Ltd. or their subsidiaries, divisions or affiliates") or their authorized retailers between September 1, 2014 and August 24, 2016, other than for purposes of resale or distribution, you have a right to know about a proposed settlement of a class action lawsuit and your options.

If you are eligible, you may submit a claim for $30 cash for each qualifying GTX 970 device purchased in the U.S. between September 1, 2014 and August 24, 2016. There is no limit on the number of claims you can submit, subject to providing appropriate Proof of Purchase as described below.
    NATURE OF THE SETTLEMENT

This lawsuit claimed that Defendants sold GeForce GTX 970 graphics processing units to consumers based on inaccurate or misleading information regarding the GTX 970's specifications, performance, and capabilities. Defendants deny that they did anything wrong. The Court has not made any ruling on the factual allegations in the lawsuit. For more information regarding the litigation, you can download a copy of the Settlement Agreement and Long-Form Notice by clicking on the document below."

2. mezball

mezball Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI Ventus RTX 4080
    I forgot all about this. Today in the mail I just received a check for $60.00. I submitted two claims for a MSI and Zotac GTX970's. Not much, but $60.00 more I did not have.

3. scatman839

scatman839 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080, KD55XD800
    lame i cant claim money for this in the UK

I knew well about the 0.5gb, but i'd like free money