AMD Catalyst 13.11 BETA 9.2 (13.250.18.00 November 7)

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by Espionage724, Nov 8, 2013.

1. 7stars

7stars Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 290 Tri-x OC
    and what do you think if they avoided PC ? they should do me a favor...do good things or don't do them all! :)

2. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    Not at all.

3. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Ti
    I'm sure AMD's uninstall manager is good enough.

4. kenzt

kenzt Guest

GPU:
    RX 480 NITRO+ OC
    Trying COD for the second time and the problems persist. No matter what settings i have the game has this 1 second stops, the game literally lags for roughly a second when shooting and since this is an FPS it makes it unplayable. Does anyone else has this problem ?

5. spectatorx

spectatorx Guest

GPU:
    Radeon RX580 8GB
    Just installed it and tested with two games. For crysis 3 and need for speed most wanted by criterion i have 1-2fps boost in comparison to 13.11 beta 1 which was for me so far the best driver for these games.

6. Espionage724

Espionage724 Guest

Yeah, been off and on during CB and OB, but play it pretty regularly now. Have a level 29 Marauder atm.

I tried repairing game data on PoE, and then running it again and it crashed a few minutes in. Started it back up again and was able to play for like 2 hours until I closed it. Not too sure what the crashing is caused by, but so far it seems far less frequent.

7. Fox2232

Fox2232 Guest

GPU:
    6900XT+AW@240Hz
    PoE has not crashed on me on any driver since start of buy-in-closed-beta years ago.
    And with updates this year it runs 120fps on max settings including AA while GPU is utilized around 25-35%.
    So I guess it's something which persists driver uninstallation.

You should consider full cleaning or OS reinstall. With 13.11b6/7/8 I had screen shifting up/down and it turned to be years old profile containing setting no longer compatible.
    I simply used CIM to remove driver, then deleted profiles manually and reinstalled and everything is ok.

8. PlsHelpMe

PlsHelpMe Guest

GPU:
    HD 8750m 2 GB
    AMD seems to forgot about their current cards and users. Don't worry guys, we HD 7xxx, 8xxx owners are just 2nd class...

9. Taint3dBulge

Taint3dBulge Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI Suprim X 4090
    Really weird. I installed these and after i restarted my screen glitched out super bad all these werid colored lines and after 10s~1min my screen would go blank. Tried that afew times and it will be oke then blank. in safemode its ok.. So i changed my dvi port and everything is fine.. Is that a driver issue or is my dvi port going bad? already!

10. DiceAir

DiceAir Maha Guru

GPU:
    Galax 980 ti HOF
    Anyone that can Battlefield 4 with R9-280x crossfire to see if both cards are being used equally. I'm not at home to test and the changes are not going to affect me

11. RyoHazuki

RyoHazuki Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GTX 780 HOF
    Ah okay, well someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that could be a source of your stutter or low fps. BF4 loves the extra cores if I'm not mistaken.

12. N0bodyOfTheGoat

N0bodyOfTheGoat Member Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire Nitro R9 390 8GB
    Anybody managed to get these to install on Vista-64?

13. Conker

Conker Guest

GPU:
    Quadfire 2x7990s
    They need to fix cod ghosts. Its running like crap. I can't even load a map now with these drivers. It just crashes to the desktop after taking over 10 minutes to load a map.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  14. TUMIK

TUMIK Active Member

GPU:
    RX470
    as well as on all the latest betas are watching a video driver dies and the system reboots :(

15. Berdugoo

Berdugoo Guest

GPU:
    INTEL 4000 w/ AMD 8750M
    now i can play BF4 without problem. this 13.11 beta9.2 fixed stuck on loading screen and directx error because i tested it. to those people who experiencing my problem that what i said update your driver this will fixed your BF4 problems. now im happy. ty:zap:

16. kitch9

kitch9 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 7990 3GB
    Its not a driver problem its an Engine problem that needs patching.

17. kitch9

kitch9 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 7990 3GB
    Your reading comprehension fails you.

18. boombastik

boombastik Master Guru

GPU:
    rtx 3060 msi 8gb
    When i quit from old legacy games i qontinue to take black screens.
    With 7790 the memory clock in 13.11 beta 1 the memory clock stuck at 1500 mhz all the time.
    I am stuck with 13.10 beta 2 and with them i cant play battlefield the game pouse for 1sec the restarts....

19. tensai28

tensai28 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    rtx 4080 super
    Haven't had any problems with these drivers so far and they eliminated the fps drops I was experiencing when FXAA was enabled on COD Ghosts. The game still has the occasional stutter though but mostly stays at 60fps.

20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    try disabling your friends list in game, TotalBiscuit said it stops the game from stuttering like that. Steam>settings>in game> uncheck enable Steam community in game.

Hmmm, I have 2 lvl 68 or so characters, might jump in at some point this week to level my scion :)