MSI Afterburner 2.2.3 (2012-07-24)

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by msi-afterburner, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Portman87

Portman87 Member Guru

GPU:
    NITRO RX 480 8GB
    Is it possible to add GPU Diode (Shader) temp and (MemIO) temp to Monitoring TAB ?

2. IvanDolvich

IvanDolvich Guest

GPU:
    Palit GTX285 1024
    Code:
    Revised I2C access API for NVIDIA 301.xx and newer display drivers
    Very good! I noticed in last versions of afterburner (or driver?) monitor outputs wrong clocks, exactly same as i set, but they increase in increments, like 648->663, clock can't be number in between, and 2.2.3 fixed my problem. I'm very happy, thanks!

3. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    OSD INGAME DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE IN THIS VERSION AND ALL BETAS ARE EXPIRED....y reall great job-.-

4. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    hu?
    well then u are doing something wrong Sir..Cause the OSD works very very well here..and it did since the release of afterburner..lol..

so u better stop Screaming, lol...*capslock*

5. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    i do as always, activate osd on the profile and than i tick gpu temp ecc in the options " view in real time" and i don't see anithing in game by activating with the key button...

6. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    hmm, what game are we talking about?
    if u are using games that use a moddified d3d dll or an injector etc, u would need to set it in the rivatuner statistics server..the second icon with afterbuirner in teh tray..

[​IMG]

hope that helps, cause its clearly at ur end..ur the only one atm that has this prob, all others here that use afterburner, dont have a problem with it at all..

7. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    oh really? i never did that and worked so far.
    y im using fxaa tool for gw2,ill try and let u know.
    Hope not get banned,cause arenanet hammer pawned some people already:D
    They said they don't allow an sort of modify of the game,gulp!

8. kilyan

kilyan Master Guru

GPU:
    evga 1080 sc gaming
    y confirm works now,soz:p
    btw if u use hwinfo and msi u can also view cpu temps,mobo's and more,just for who would need it^^

9. msi-afterburner

msi-afterburner Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI N275GTX Lightning
    Thank you for all help~
    But OSD problem is DirectX and Application influence each other.
    So the problem can try to upgrade/degrade DirxectX version, but don't necessarily have the effect.
    Thanks.

10. BababooeyHTJ

BababooeyHTJ Member Guru

GPU:
    7950 crossfire
    I am currently running 7950 crossfire and the extended clock limits had always worked fine. I recently installed an SRT drive on my Gigabyte Z77x-UD5H. That required me to change from ACHI to Raid mode and update Intel RST. That worked well Oddly after doing that the extended clock limits on my second card stopped working. I've tried disabling crossfire, rebooting, plugging the dvi cable into the second card, and reapplying the /xcl switch. That didn't work. I then updated the display driver to 12.8 and the second card is still stuck at 1100mhz. Trixx does seem to be able to clock the card to over 1100mhz.

11. nguyenthevuong

nguyenthevuong Guest

GPU:
    MSI
    Hi msi-afterburner
    I'm test VGA: MSI R7850-1GD5/OC
    But Afterbuner 2.2.3 not support Coltrol Voltage. Please fix in next version.

12. axicom

axicom Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 9800GX2
    Not vorking on Zotac GTX 680 AMP! 2GB nVidia 306.02

13. bhill63

bhill63 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    I have SLI Asus Direct CUI 448 core GTX 560 Ti with i5-3570K ivy Processor & Board. With Afterburner installed, most games CTD. If I uninstall Afterburner, games run fine. Is there a problem with 2.3.3.Afterburner and 302.xx Nvidia drivers?

14. bhill63

bhill63 Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    MSI Afterburner

Okay, from reading the other post, I kind of figured out what is going on here. Since I did a new build from I7 1366 to I5 1155 Ivy Bridge, most of my games were crashing either upon startup or after 5 mins of gaming. When I unistalled Afterburner, the crashing stopped. When I installed again and initiated OSD, crashing begun again. What I had to do was to add these games to the Afterburner server "profile" and no more crashing. Did a session of Sleeping Dogs, which crashed after 2 mins of gameplay, did not crash at all.

No sure is this has something to die with those Nvidia Beta Drivers 302.06.:banana:

15. Wildfire

Wildfire Guest

GPU:
    MSI GeForce GTX 570
    I can't get Afterburner to run. I've installed Windows 8 a few days ago (the 64-bit RTM release) and tried installing the latest Afterburner beta. It installs just fine, but it won't run:

I'm running a fully updated 64-bit Windows 8 Professional with GeForce 306.02 beta drivers for my MSI GeForce GTX 570.

(by the way, I've tried both installing and running Afterburner in Windows 7 compatibility mode, didn't work either way)

16. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    The beta versions expire....install the latest full release.

17. msi-afterburner

msi-afterburner Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI N275GTX Lightning
    Hi~
    The 7850 can't support voltage control.
    Because can't access PWM.
    Thanks.

18. Xzibit

Xzibit Banned

GPU:
    7970 Windforce