Nvidia GeForce 326.01 WHQL Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Repelsteel

Repelsteel Guest

GPU:
    2x MSI GTX980 Gaming 4G
    Well I removed the 326.01, because everytime I start GRID 2 and when the intro movie starts to play my PC will reboot... I used a no intro fix to play and when I won a championship today a movie started to play and guess what? A reboot right away...

I filled in the Nvidia feedback survey for this driver, here's the working link, because the link in the OP doesn't work:
    http://surveys.nvidia.com/index.jsp?pi=6e7ea6bb4a02641fa8f07694a40f8ac6

2. NeuroFunkeR

NeuroFunkeR Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte NV WF3 670GTX
    love this drivers so far. Finally psychedelic colors garphical curruptions are gone for me! I'm playing War of the Roses a lot, and with few driver version back, i had that phychedelic colors bug almost after 5-10 minutes of playing, even with stock clock! Now i'm playing oc'ed and no graphical curruptions at all! Same was in BF3, artifacts started to pop up, like pink textures or even black borders across the screen, all gone! Many thanks to NV team for fixing this!:banana:

3. IamGODobeyORdie

IamGODobeyORdie Guest

GPU:
    2x GTX 780@SLI & GTX 780M
    Both my GTX780 & and my GTX780m on my laptop have liked these so far, no problems atleast til now. But never say never, im always nervous bout new drivers. Specially from Nvidia. But as I said, these work fine so far. Grid 2, Deadlight, Borderlands 2 & Van Helsing are fine. So is BF3 and ACIII.

4. mr_47

mr_47 Guest

GPU:
    G RTX 3080TI GOC
    your title Nvidia GeForce 326.01 WHQL

wtf WHQL for this driver?

5. RodsterPS360

RodsterPS360 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 780 w/ACX Cooling
    How are these WHQL drivers working out for everyone? :)

I've been using these on my Steam gaming rig both in Windows 7x64 and Windows 8x64 with no issues in any of my games. GPU temps are really good (idle 30c load 49c)