Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Requirements

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Shadow of Mordor's Steam page has gone live, revealing the PC system requirements for this new action RPG LOTR title. According to the Steam page, PC gamers will need at least a quad-core CPU, 4GB ...

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Requirements

2. Aveon

Aveon Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 670 DC2
    I thought the min and max requirements for installation size is supposed to be almost the same. But that's a whopping 15 GB difference.

Either way it would be interesting to see what this game has to offer in terms of graphics and game-play.

3. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    They are probably figuring in all the DLC they're going to spam us with.

4. kislotikas

kislotikas Guest

GPU:
    8800GT Zilent OC 512MB
    looks like these min/recommended requirement are on the higher side.
    Seriously quad + 6950? as minimum, when i played through battlefield 3 on core2duo+6870 on max graphics just without AA. (~ 40 fps) but i hope it will be good game i liked
    Lotr The return of the king the most.

5. Macethy

Macethy Guest

GPU:
    Asus DirectCU 780Ti @ 3GB
    Those are quite intense system requirements for a game that looks quite unimpressive visually to me.

Seems like everyone is trying to outdo each other on the crazy system specs these days, just take a look at Watchdogs! I hope that this isn't a ploy to simply cover up poor optomisation on the PC by hiding behind crazy requirements...

6. Slikar

Slikar Guest

GPU:
    GTX970 WF3
    Judging by consoles specs , it's pretty possible and wouldn't even be a tiniest surprise. Those are almost double specs of "next-gen" consoles but we're yet to see if they perform the same as PC.