Xbox World reveals Next Gen Xbox?

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Stone Gargoyle, Nov 17, 2012.

1. ground_zero298

ground_zero298 Master Guru

GPU:
    integrated
    Looks like a black apple router.

Microsoft could make some real money if they designed it with upgraded parts a user could buy and change out on their own.

2. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    Saw that a week ago. I kind of regret buying my Wii U lol but then again I sold my 360, so I guess things evened out (sort of). If it stays with these leaked specs then I am down to buy one.

3. bobdude

bobdude Guest

GPU:
    GTX 1060 6gb
    ill buy it :)

4. UnrealGaming

UnrealGaming Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -

5. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    shoja u can always sell ur wii u and get the next xbox lol.

6. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    LOL......that is one bad report in that video.......two versions, one wont play certain triple A games.....lol.

What's next, new xbox controller will come in two versions, one with all the buttons, and one with only half the buttons.. lol

Slow news day i take it.

7. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    Hopefully, there will be a white or matte black version. This obsession with shiny piano black hardware is really annoying me as they may look lovely in promotional images but far less so in the home after they've become scratched and coated in dust and fingerprints, only a short time after being set up.

8. shoja

shoja Guest

GPU:
    2080 GAMING X TRIO
    That's what I am doing bro. There are some glaring issues with Wii U's interface (waiting 15secs for friends list to load...I mean comon!) and I couldn't stand it.

9. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
  10. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Gawd I hope so! my lappy is an absolute **** storm for fingerprints and dust. So here's to hoping.

11. Silent_Takedown

Silent_Takedown Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 WF3
    I also hope this will be the case! My shiny 360 has very light scratching on it from cleaning it with the softest of cloths ever. Same with my PC case, wish I'd gone with more of a matte PC case. It annoys the **** out of me.

On topic, I'm not so sure about the looks. It looks nice but doesn't have that wow factor. I was hoping to see it and be thinking how freaking awesome it looks but it just looks...nice. Anyway, it's just a mock up.

12. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    This Guy Hector Martin I believe Hacked The Dev Kit Durango i mean its the only way he will know how fast really the cpu runs or he has connection inside Microsoft i dunno but this is just a rumour it might be correct but then again it might be incorrect.

We might see next gen xbox 720 or whatever they call it to run 1.6 ghz cpu speed maybe backed with 4 core cpu with 16 total logical cores from IBM. clock speed dont sound too good but if that is indeed true it will obliterate the current gen system to oblivion architeturally. now if devs code the game accordings to its architecture it will smoke the higher clock speed speed that this current gen system has. its not all about clock speed think of it A pentium 4 overclocked with a 5.5 ghz clocks speed compare to an i7 quadcore 3770k that runs 3.3 or 3.5 ghz? who will win overall? no question the i7 3770k ghz since it is architerually better and more cores and threads.

Link: http://www.maxconsole.com/news/XBOX...o--CPU-clocked-at-1-6GHz-RKLS00000017755.html

Link: http://twitter.com/marcan42/status/274856397915697152

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  13. Ade 1

Ade 1 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 690
    The 360 Slim I got is completely matt black. Was expecting it to be glossy after all the reviews said it was.

14. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400

The one thing i dont have to worry about with a exclusive version........finger prints and smears from greasy hands and fingers....and that black even in the matt was a dust magnet.
    [​IMG]

The one bad point, that bloody R2D2 noise the thing makes when you open the tray.......it grinds on your nerves after a while.

15. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    Incase U Noobs Miss the Next Gen XBOX Graphical Demo here it is this tech demo shows the use of Realtime Ray Tracing on XBOX 720 Called "Loop" which is a big leap to graphics.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZvwtP3MMH4

16. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    lol.. why are people disliking the video? :p :D

17. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    sony fanboys? or nintendo fanboys?

18. Datagg3

Datagg3 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 5970 BE
    Next we hear Dragonborn cries.... I can say this as i own both systems

19. AndreasGuido

AndreasGuido Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 970
    ah that video looks very good if its real :) im not sure what i wil lget next xbox or ps. Only reason i would lean over to sony is uncharted series..will be a hard decision!

20. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    Im sure its real Remedy Already started developing Games for next gen consoles and they said its quantum leap interms of graphics and those video just fit perfectly. Where talking about real time ray tracing here thats quantum leap already compare to xbox 360 hardware.

Link:http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/multim...onsoles_Quantum_Leap_Says_Game_Developer.html

Last edited: Dec 6, 2012