MSI Afterburner 2.2.0 (2012-04-19)

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by msi-afterburner, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Pill Monster

Pill Monster Banned

GPU:
    7950 Vapor-X 1100/1500
  2. IKnowJack

IKnowJack Guest

GPU:
    GTX470
    so you dont get paid by msi at all unwinder? i notice you dont deny being corrupted by higher powers...

lack of IQ? knowledgeless? then enlighten me...

why are the clocks doing this?

edit: second thought...screw it.. uninstalled.. i dont need to waste my time when the dev cant even take a little criticism about a major bug

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Don't tell me that you don't see a difference between being paid for job and being corrupted by $$. So troll yourself outside this section, boy.
    Aslo, elighten yourself and fill the void in your head by reading beta 15 thread and understanding info about new NVIDIA clock monitoring API introduced with Keplers in 300.xx drivers, then try to feel the difference between previousle displayed target and currently displayed generated clocks. Your limited knownede is your own problem.
    You have one month to browse forums in read-only mode and read without posing nonsense. Enjoy it.

4. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    I know you can't read my reply, but if you would've taken the time to read the changes in the beta 15 thread, you would understand that it is not a bug. Sorry but you are an idiot for saying something is a bug when it's clearly not. As Unwinder (and Nvidia) pointed out the way clocks are displayed has changed in the 300.xx drivers.

5. kazama

kazama Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 X
    Hi, im on 6990m on my alienware, why can oc my card far than 714mhz? with trixx i can oced it to 800 without problems, but preffer by far AB.Core bar dont pass 714 value.

Can it be fixed please?

6. St. bluedrop

St. bluedrop Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 570 TFIII@950MHz
    Hey I'm using the GTX 570 Twin Frozr III and I wonder if the kombuster counts as furmark?
    Any GTX 5xx cards gets downclocked when using such applications.