Corsair Hydro Series H110 and H90 Liquid CPU Coolers

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 17, 2013.

1. TirolokoRD

TirolokoRD Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980TI ACX 2
    Well, lets hope the h80i prices get a small rebate

2. Warboy

Warboy Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 2080 Ti
    I think Link is. Looks like a nice piece of software, just needs to be streamlined a little bit. I just wish my H1050 supported Corsair Link.

Also as a side note, 140mm fans are not supported on the outside of the HAF XB, Just the inside. So you can't really configure a decent push pull setup.

3. cowie

cowie Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX
    Round blocks was smart

4. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Bummer just bought a h100i last week but i do like the software control

5. MadGizmo

MadGizmo Guest

GPU:
    MSI R9 290X 8GB 2560*1440
    I was reading a site of Dutch company who sells water cooling. The people who work there claim that push/pull is not worth the extra noise. A few degrees. And because the cooling already helps you to stay within safe limits that sounds plausible. I am sure they like to sell the fans, but I guess they are just being honest. The effects of shrouds were even less significant. About 0.2C.

6. Warboy

Warboy Master Guru

GPU:
    Geforce GTX 2080 Ti
    True, I just like having a push pull setup, so I can clean one side if I need to. My House is dusty =/

7. zimzoid

zimzoid Guest

GPU:
    2xEVGA980TiSC+(H20) Swift
    Does anyone know if it will fit in a Haf-X at the top without modding? Cant see any mounting holes for that sized rad, yet cooler-master support says it will fit a 280mm rad...going from what i have researched so far.

8. MadGizmo

MadGizmo Guest

GPU:
    I was wrong in my earlier post. The HAF X supports two 200mm fans or one 360mm rad. I can't see any mounting holes for 140mm or 280mm at the top.

9. Silent_Takedown

Silent_Takedown Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 770 WF3
    Oooh looks interesting! I'm still unsure about going for one of these all in one water coolers or full custom setup (you guys have helped me in an old post about this :p).

I'm still tempted by the H100i or maybe now the H110 but it won't fit in my Phantom.

Looking forward to the review HH.

10. FerCam™

FerCam™ Guest

GPU:
    MSI Gaming GTX980
    This is why I made my own (blocks) water cooling system 7 years ago and still is better than what is in the market, because most brands release their technology in a drop wise system, just to maximise profit, and I just feel they think all people are dumb...

Why didn't they release this 2x140 system in the first place years ago... Believe me it isn't a R&D problem...

11. MadGizmo

MadGizmo Guest

GPU:
    I think the story is a bit different. Up until now WC sets did not perform well. Now that some of them do they are interesting for people like me who want the cooling advantages, but not the hassle that goes with custom loops.