That feeling someone or something else is in the room

Discussion in 'The Guru's Pub' started by Phragmeister, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Undying

Undying Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX RX6800XT 16GB
    Sounds like LSD trip :D

2. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    lol :D

3. Trasher

Trasher Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    When the light begins to change
    I sometimes feel a little strange
    A little anxious when it's dark

Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
    I have constant fear that something's
    always near
    Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
    I have a phobia that someone's
    always there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nba3Tr_GLZU

:)

4. Phragmeister

Phragmeister Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980 4GB
    I've done this occasionally, it's a great experience. Usually enabling me to run, jump and fly at will. I've also illuminated the skies, fought off dinosaurs, and flown the Airwolf helicopter - All scenarios under my control.

Good job I'm on a NoFap mission then! Pervs.

Haha! Well ****, that's not what I wanted to read. Maybe if I just tell whatever it is that they're not my type? Lol.

I don't watch TV. I just usually read a book. Though I do sometimes play some chillout music on my phone, helps me get to sleep quicker and fills the silence.

That's some really grim stuff. I've watched a few YouTube vids of people with night terrors. Just cannot imagine having to go through what they do. Some of their face expressions while they're sleeping awake, the sheer look of dread on their faces. Really makes me wonder what they're seeing.

That's happened to myself a few times. Woke up and my body is just completely paralyzed. The only way to break out of it is to build up momentum rolling back and forth.

Trying to say I'm scared of the dark, bro? :p I can't sleep with any light on.

5. Trasher

Trasher Member Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080
    Naah, but that was the first thing that came to mind when reading your post :)

6. EspHack

EspHack Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATI/HD5770/1GB
    yep when trying to sleep i wake up every 1-2min to see what is in my room even knowing there is nothing, its frustrating, and when the clock hits 3AM is a no sleep period, there was a time when every ****in night i was waking up exactly at 3AM and just did a little research and everything i found says it was the "paranormal hour" lol

for some reason im only scared when trying to sleep, if im sitting in my desk i dont even think about it

7. viren

viren Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ASUS RTX 2070
    Happens to me sometimes but then i indulge in some other activity.

8. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Yea supposedly paranormal things that happen in 3's are insulting the trinity, demonic

That's why you see the 3 scratches on peoples bodies when they've been attacked etc

Well, that would be the case if I believed in that stuff anyway :D

9. elkosith

elkosith Maha Guru

GPU:
    PowerColor RX 6600
    For me, if I realized I'm on a dream, the moment I try to control my dream, I become awake.

I often get that sleep paralysis when I'm very tired and went to bed late. I do the same to regain control of my body: take a deep breath, build a momentum, and roll as hard as I can to my side. Usually it takes several times to get full control of the body. Sleep paralysis is the worst thing ever happen to me during sleeping

10. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    I read that if your dreaming and in your dream your conscious try to look at your hands and you cant, well that's bs as when im dreaming and aware I can see my hands, also I haVe fallen from great heights in dreams and lived, so fo to all that bollox.

11. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Of course you can tell me this, but as I said, it's just one thing in a long line. I gave up scientifically trying to explain the stuff I've experienced a long time ago. Besides, I've never had sleep paralysis in my entire life, the night was no different from any other, etc. Not to mention It happened just before I actually fell asleep.

Also, I've been scratched before too (my girlfriend was with me and she got one as well, cue the bdsm jokes). This one happened when we were both completely awake, but the story is probably not worth telling since someone will tell me I'm insane or that it was an anxiety attack, etc

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  12. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Do a Paranormal Activity job and set up some IR Cameras around the house, would be interesting to see some of your footage if you catch anything

13. ---TK---

---TK--- Guest

GPU:
    2x 980Ti Gaming 1430/7296
    catch a couple doors closing and thats apparantly enough for a movie nowadays

14. boodikon

boodikon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Leadtek 8800 GTS 640mb (600 core)
    I have had sleep paralysis twice, the feeling of not being able to move whilst I was looking at a shadowy figure in the corner of my bedroom was fear.

15. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    lol yea, they seem to have gone along the road of less is more for Paranormal films now

16. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    one time I thought I saw a ghost and I yelled ghost and the power decided to go out right at that moment.......

always seem to have dreams about ghost and then I wake up and get paranoid and sleep the rest of the night with light on...lol

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  17. IcE

IcE Don Snow

GPU:
    3070Ti FE
    Eh, my house is very tame normally, that and some woman screaming in the dining room were the only things that happened since I've lived here, and both were pretty harmless.

18. Extraordinary

Extraordinary Guest

GPU:
    ROG Strix 1080 OC
    Maybe the cameras will see things you can't :eek: lol

I started getting into watching loads of paranormal stuff for a while, and ended up buying an IR camera, I stuck it on at night in my living room and instantly saw hundreds of orbs seemingly with a mind of their own as to where they went, they seemed to change direction on their own, I was hypnotised by it for a while until I worked out it was just dust

Thought I had a haunted house for a few minutes :D

19. FULMTL

FULMTL Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AOC 27"
    Just start masturbating.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2013
  20. Loobyluggs

Loobyluggs Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060 12GB
    I collapse when I sleep due to MS, so do not experience what you are describing - but do recall feeling uneasy as a child in the dark...that went in adolescence.