Forza Motorsport 7 3rd October leak.

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by XP-200, Jun 11, 2017.

1. XP-200

XP-200 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Radeon RX 6400
    Forza Motorsport 7 3rd October leak
    Source: Forza Motorsport 7 will appear at Microsoft E3 press conference
    By
    Saurabh Charde -
    June 11, 2017

After the release of Forza Horizon 3, Turn 10 Studios is all set to debut its upcoming racing game, Forza Motorsport 7, during Microsoft’s E3 press conference.

Turn 10 Studios haven’t announced the game officially but one of our reliable source – close to the matter – has shared some screenshots with us proving its existence – with a release date too.

Forza Motorsports 7 will release on 3rd of October, 2017.

Here are some stills from an in-game 4K footage running on Xbox Scorpio (sorry for poor resolution):
    Official cover art for Forza Motorsport 7
    In-game screenshot.
    One more…
    And…another one.

Microsoft’s E3 press conference will start things off at 2:30AM IST, June 12 or 2PM PDT, June 11.

Update: Microsoft will be showing a minute long in-game 4K trailer running on Xbox Scorpio, precisely. It shows off Forza Motorsport 7’s dynamic weather effects and some mind-blowing visuals.

:):):):)

2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Shame that only like 5% of people actually have a 4K setup. :(

3. Stormyandcold

Stormyandcold Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3080ti Founders
    Cost is a big factor, especially if you care about latency.

Big 4k tv screens aren't expensive, but, quality 4k monitors suitable for gaming are. That's the catch here. Early adopters who use a Scorpio with a cheap big 4k screen will find that it's not that great once they start playing latency sensitive games. On the PC side, I think most gamers are happy with what they've got and are likely to use their current monitor until it fails, while some are waiting for higher hz 4k screens to be available and affordable.

On top of that I think most people are more likely to upgrade things like their graphics card+cpu etc way before a new monitor is even considered.

Then, there's news like Assasins Creed: Origins being 4k30 on Scorpio that kind of mutes the excitement.

4. aka2k

aka2k Member Guru

GPU:
    Geforce 8800 GS
    Pcars 2 beware.

5. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Visuals weren't "mind blowing" but the game looks really goo. Hope it runs well on PC. I can pretty much max out FH3 in 4K on my PC this game honestly even if they push the visuals more than Horizon it is t open world.