Dragon's dogma demo out!

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by Wanny, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Wanny

Wanny Guest

If you are a fan of souls series or monster hunter series look no further! The game is awesome!

2. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    Agreed ! great demo. My only complaint was that occasionally some screen tearing was quite noticable. Looking forward to final game.

3. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    My pS3 Blueray dvd reader is dead i guess. cant load any discs ..WTF :(

Will try the demo for sure ;(

4. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Amazing demo. Just a day 1 purchase for me. This game will be open as skyrim?

5. JaylumX

JaylumX Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3080 TI 12G
    Demo was to dang short. Was getting into it - like the combat - and then it was over. They should have released a demo in the vein of Kingdom of Amarlur.

Will keep my eye out for this

6. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Apparently yes

7. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Skyrim feels like toy next to this! No pc version right? Shame. But sounds r epic etc. Damn. :wanker:

8. Wanny

Wanny Guest

Can't wait for that game more than Diablo 3 and it's like that since they first showed class gameplays. My D3 co-op friends will probably say that I'm lame and boring but the fact is that I'm going to buy this game 1 week after D3. Friends can screw themselves if they're not happy with this ****. ;)

9. charliehamster

charliehamster Guest

GPU:
    PNY GTX-1070
    I`ll take Dragon`s Dogma over Diablo 3 anyday.

10. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    yeah man. D3 looks pretty good indeed. but, its cartoonish level design and enemy designs etc vs hardcore realistic and dark/horror style this game. i think this game may deserve best action RPG of all times lol. or what is the exact genre o this anyway?

11. Wanny

Wanny Guest

ARPG adventure games

12. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    its my favorite genre \0/

13. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    I see. Well, it looks like it has potential of coop. So we can coop to each other faces like dirty whores. Like the way white loves it. Dirty and nasty.

It looks like my english is goind down because im not visiting and posting on guru3d. Damn. Well, im married in 2. April. So at may be the reason :nerd:

Gynthe way, any news about if dogma will be available on psn as downloadable game? I dont want to buy a new ps3 right now ;(. U know my Blueray deive is not working. Its 5-6 years old already.

14. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    condolences with the new wife biggy, gaming is over :p

15. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    Thanx man. But it is opoosite. It just started. I mean, i was gaming while i was married with my exwife. After divorce i was so away to gaming. I was so depressed. Gaming was no fun. Im currently gaming good again. Not as hard as before but it is fine ;)

16. WhiteLightning

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    good to hear that man. :thumbup:
    btw how are your eyes ? ive just got glasses for the computer :(

17. WaroDaBeast

WaroDaBeast Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD7950
    What no PC release? Well... I guess I'll keep waiting for BG Enhanced Edition.

Glad to hear you're doing good again, man. Hey, what matters is for you to find the right balance, I think.

18. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    @ white, my eyes r BETTER since i sit to couch and put distance to screen as iam using HDTV u know. and didnt game alot since months. and for a while do game PS3. but still it comes with MIGRAINE :( especially when the weather is so cludy grey my eyes hurts more and headache follows it. but when i use my glasses i feel much better. glad u started to use 1 :)
    @waro, thanx . yes the balance is very important. my ex was a good person. really good but u know, the harmony was sometimes struggling. we knew each other for 8 years and 4 years of this was marriage. no children.ehh this topic is not my issues.. :)

thank u guys. lets game hard !

19. Austyn

Austyn Guest

damn you, whilst im stuck in this hot country you guys are getting free hair cuts from dragons!!! im jealous. cant wait to play this... what is like?

20. Understandable

Understandable Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 570 SC 900/1800/2200