Download FXAA Post Process Injection Tool SVN101

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Download FXAA Post Process Injection Tool revision SVN101 - This great and hady tool made by a group of Guru3D memmbers FXAA Post Process Injection injects different post processing methods to games, ...

Download FXAA Post Process Injection Tool SVN101

2. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    Maybe it's just me but I think the original image looks much better. xD But in any case handy tool for those who want to tweak the look of their games.

3. Mikedogg

Mikedogg Guest

GPU:
    Radeon HD 4650M 1GB
    Now merge that with Radeon Pro. :D

4. Licaon

Licaon Member Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX660Ti-OC
    since the HG16 version is old and the SVN versions are the new ones that we should get, why bother uploading that old one? and it's the first link so most of the users just got the OLD version?!?!?!?

5. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

What would be better is to merge with SweetFX :) Then you not only have the best of both worlds, you can also use it directly with Radeon Pro too (in the preview releases you can add it in and adjust all the settings for it.

6. Foonus

Foonus Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 2070SC
    Also the first thing that came to my mind, IMO the second image looks as though it's been over sharpened. Personal preference I guess, good to have this utility for older games.

7. zaeb

zaeb Guest

GPU:
    MSI 450GTS 1024MB
    heh some ones using windows 8.

8. Guttsy911

Guttsy911 Guest

GPU:
    3xSLI Asus GTX580 1.5GB
    I've tried SweetFX and the only fix I have used(liked), yet (I have not tried too much tweaking just enabled/disabled effects), is the lumasharpen effect... with moderation.

This tool seems to have a lot more shaders but I must agree that I like the unmodified image better. (maby there are better examples...)

I'm not saying this tool isn't useful, maby good for pimping older games! OR a VERY useful tool if you really know what you are doing/using a lot of time tweaking for perfection.

I feel I have to "warn" about the sometimes MASSIVE performance hit! (example with ME3/SweetFX, 4xMSAA 4xSGSSAA, 3x580SLI, VSYNC ON, using LUMASHARPEN, LIFTGAMMAGAIN, TONEMAP and VIBRANCE; SweetFX off 35%-45% GPU util, SweetFX on 43%-53% GPU util. It may not seem that much BUT if you are running a single GPU setup this may kill your 60FPS)
    What I'm saying is this MAY cost more than it taste, If you don't know exactly what you are doing ;)

9. byteme

byteme Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 550 Ti 2048
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  10. Marconiex

Marconiex Guest

GPU:
    Kingston HyperX Beast 16G
    Fxaa update!

Hi all.. I'm looking for the person that created the FXAA Tool because it needs to be updated.

I'm using the (STANDALONE) version of FXAA in Fallout 3 and i'm having problems getting it to work in W10 32/64 bit with the new or any version of the d3d9.dll file? I can't get it to work anymore. It makes the game crash after the F3 main menu.

I had been using the FXAA Tool for years with no problems till now!!!