Gran Turismo 6 listed for November 28 release date

Discussion in 'Consoles & console games' started by WhiteLightning, Apr 16, 2013.

1. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    on newegg!

[​IMG]

2. Ghosty

Ghosty Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3050
    Launch title for PS4?

3. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    I dont wanna wait 3-5 years for gt6 after ps4 launch. Kinda late for GT6 on ps3 though but I can understand with the install base there is now. Gt3 at least came july 2001 when the ps2 launched in nov 2000.

4. Ralph

Ralph Guest

GPU:
    Geforce GTX960 FTW 4GB
    PS4 title? It's showing under PS3 games...

5. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Don't care if it is PS3 I will put another 100+ hours in it.

6. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    Hopefully they will release a PS4 version as well.

7. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    In that case ill put 100+ hours on both versions. If you can't tell I love me some GT.

8. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Its almost disugsting the amount of hours I have put in the gran turismo games.

9. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    This!

10. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Yeah, Nov 28 2015, n..no hang on, 2016!, 2017!, no no wait, ive gottit... 2018!.

Project cars will have a sequal before this gt sees the light of day lol.

11. Repo Man

Repo Man Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3060Ti
    Also... This :(

I hope PD has learned from their mistakes with GT5 and use GT5 as a mere base to build on. My GT6 wishlist:

• - Less skylines
    • - Better UI
    • - Less emphasis on fairly pointless features such as the track editor or GTTV and more emphasis on gameplay.
    • - Bring back the rally tracks from GT2 like the Tahiti Maze etc. and the hill climb tracks.
    • - If you're gonna bolt on a levelling system then atleast make it reasonable, i was making good progress when i bought the game but a good 2 years on and i'm still not level 40 because they nerfed the xp gains. The whole experience / level system is so out of whack that i havent seen anything like that in even some of the worst MMO's ive played. Surely if you play through the majority of the A-Spec mode, you should be able to reach the max level as a reward.
    • - Lets us choose the prize car so we dont end up with duplicates or crappy ones we dont want.
    • - Keep the seasonals and maybe reintroduce B-spec seasonals in some form although i wouldnt mind if they ditched the entire B-spec mode.

12. drandiiski

drandiiski Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6GB OC
    Fat chance..

13. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Would be nice if it were moreofa simulator rather than a arcade game with pointless graphs and numbers etc, and no reason why they cant pull that off with the specs that ps4 has.

Mind you, that last gt i played was ps2 and Gt2 on psx will always be a fond memory.

14. H83

H83 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX Black 6950XT
    Give it to me!!!

But please, no more standard cars and crappy destruction effects.

And from what i´ve read, this game is going to be launched only on the PS3.

15. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Still cant believe they closed down the Wipeout devs.

16. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    Are they getting rid of the standard cars this time and actually modeling them the way they should have been in the first place?

17. F1refly

F1refly Ancient Guru

GPU:
    970GTX-oc edition
    Yeah I actually got the G27 and Wheel Stand Pro just because of that game, works perfect and feels very good with it. But on most other racing games, it never felt right.
    So I now have a $500 paperweight just waiting for 6.

But if only for PS3, i'm afraid it might be too limited in physics.etc like the previous. I felt really letdown in the physics after watching their physics demo with the dash crumpled up, I never saw nothing like that in game

18. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Never Polyphony promised stuff that would be in the game that never appeared, doesn't sound like them.

I've owned all the GT games and GT5 was the one that got the least amount of time put in to it, yet it seems it is the one that Polyphony put the most amount of time in to. The issue was the amount of utterly uselsss features that they spent so long adding to the game.

- The levelling system was gash, proper structured race championships alongside better limitations on the cars you could use in races would have had a better result, it would have stopped the buy one uber car and then grind for cash short term players and would mean that the long term players wouldn't be stood around scratching their heads because they can't take place in those last few Lvl 40 only races because despite playing for hours they still haven't reached Lvl 40

- Pointless, utterly worthless additions, a quick way to swap pictures of your car, I know the world seems to be moving towards instant posting of the most worthless and pointless nonsense you can find but really did we need this? Or did we need this more than the real world telemetry transfer system, I guess for the 3 people who actually ended up using this it was... interesting?

- Better manufacturer, car and race spread. Their were Championships that consisted of 1 race, really 1 race? The Rally events were pathetic, in the early release, before they sped up the load times, some courses actually took longer to load than they did to drive and does a game really need 20 variants of the same car while missing out entire Manufacturers such as Skoda?

- Online racing sucked hard, before GT5, online seemed like the best option that the game just didn't have yet but the final result was just awful.

19. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    unless they make easier to actual get the money to get the cars i dont care. I might like the realism but the time it takes to get the money to just get car for one race is ridiculous and the one thing I hate about GT. other then that it is great game

20. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    This^. its the mmo grind of the racing genre, the only thing missing is the garage raids.

...or something.