corsair 900d project build

Discussion in 'Die-hard Overclocking & Case Modifications' started by RPGgamesplayer, Aug 11, 2013.

1. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    lol cpc here ya go :pc1:
    [​IMG]
    i have not seen my gpu go over 31c

2. War child

War child Master Guru

GPU:
    3090Ti Suprim X
    You probably won't see it go over 35C ever, unless you are running 120hz monitor.

Very nice setup:) I went for the UV green theme though. But its an interesting idea to powder coat the case. I considered it also but when using a green theme I thought it might be an over kill on the colours. I could be wrong however so look forward to seeing yours.

I just hope you haven't used Mayhem Pastel Dye in your loop since it reacts badly, very quickly with the primochill tubing. And it will be cloudy in just a day or two.

*I might go for the gigabyte orange mobo if I upgrade to the haswell CPU. I see so many going for red themes now, even green is wide used. Black and Orange might be a fun combo to try, with some mayhem dye.

edit2* Just realised, you guys are getting ripped off in the UK. I don't even those prices, and I live in Norway, one of the most expensive countries in the world. My 900D was about £50 cheaper :O

Last edited: Sep 7, 2013
  3. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Sick.

Awesome.

Owned.

4. CPC_RedDawn

CPC_RedDawn Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX4090
    Those temps are awesome!! Just as I expected!

GPU never over 31C..... holy crap it is true what they say GPU's love water cooling!

Excellent build. What did you use for the water. Did you use premixed coolant or distilled water?

5. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    :) would it be good enough for a rig of the month?

6. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    I used pastel red mayhems with masterkleer half inch tubing so it dosent bring cloud to the hose,
    Gpu likes water for sure it took 2 and a half liters to fill the rads looool

7. Megabiv

Megabiv Guest

GPU:
    GTX980Ti SLI (h²o)
    Something we know all too well here :cry:

Still epic setup, but I have to say its far to addictive once you get started on water cooling.

8. War child

War child Master Guru

GPU:
    3090Ti Suprim X
    I'd love to see someone brave new unique colouring scheme though.

I know its limited since everyone guns for the RoG Motherboards but I feel red is so commonly used now :(

How does it sound with all the SP fans?

I opted for the same amount but used the EK fans. While they are good on sound the static pressure feels to lack alot compared to the SP120s I tested.

Lamptron CW611 controller I added was a good addition but still.. I wan't the SPs for the good results but crave silence.

9. War child

War child Master Guru

GPU:
    3090Ti Suprim X
    Glad you used masterkleer. Was a little concerned since I saw in your watercooling list that you noted primochill.

10. RPGgamesplayer

RPGgamesplayer Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI EVGA XC
    Sounded pretty quite with the sp fans, i changed them for sickleflow fans as they have a higher rpm, i got a fan controller lamptorn to controle the noise to make it near silent
    *edit* i see u got the same controler lol