Win a Palit GeForce GTX 770 JetStream graphics card

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jun 1, 2013.

1. millibyte

millibyte Maha Guru

GPU:
    Smoothbore125mm gun
    Well I don't have facebook either...

My AC broke down so with a bit of breeze and those three JetStream fans jury rigged to an ice cube tray, I could cool my whole house down.

2. vidra

vidra Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX1060 6GB
    Dem shaRderz!

BTW. No need to consider me twice. I performed all the necessary FB rituals.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2013
  3. NeoElNino

NeoElNino Master Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX1080 8GB Soon
    mmmm closed my FB several months ago. thx for thinking about non-FBers :D i love the triple fans on that Palit!

4. mmicrosysm

mmicrosysm Guest

GPU:
    Cirrus Logic GD5430 1Meg
    When in doubt whip it out! :p

Does that count Hibert?

5. Zboe

Zboe Guest

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 970
    Though I fly through the Valley of Death, I shall Fear No Evil, for I am aligned to a safespot and warping out. - Me 2013

It pertains to a certain video game.

6. werty316

werty316 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 7900GT
    I have completed all tasks.

7. RianCute

RianCute Guest

GPU:
    Asus gtx 650
    All done, liked n commented on fb page. Just don't forget to count me in.

8. StoOopiD

StoOopiD New Member

GPU:
    EVGA GTS 8800 640mb
    770 hell yeah!!

I got my fingers crossed:)

Good luck everybody!!

9. OregonSlacker

OregonSlacker Guest

GPU:
    evga 580
    I need the Palit Geforce GTX 770 JetStream edition because I'm a Hardcore Gamer!

I'm sure I could a leave a story of woe as good as the next for why I need the card, but instead I'm going to focus not on the monetary need, but instead on my gaming need for this card.

I'm a gamer, pure and simple, I love gaming, have since I first looked the doctor in the eye when I came out into the world, he smacked my butt to get me to scream and I smacked him right back.. Game On!!!

Seriously tho, when I was 5, I used to walk 3 miles to the store/arcade market just to use my allowance at the local arcade on the game of the week, such as Donkey Kong, Pole Position, and Tempest, all in hopes of hitting the top score, and winning more tokens to play next weeks game of the week. At home after school, I used to play the handheld football games with x's and o' and only up down left right, this was just slightly before I begged my dad for a tecmo mini frogger and pacman machine. When I was 7 my mother had a job at the local pizza parlour and couldn't afford a babysitter, no worries tho, Mrs Pacman was my babysitter for her work shift, a small handful of quarters, a soda and I was right as rain for hours on end, got to the point when I learned the patterns that a single, if not couple quarters at most was all that was needed for her 5 hour shift.

It went on from there, atari, ,nintendo, sega, I'd have them all on abc toggle switch in my room while in HS, begging my parents for a commodore 64, only to receive a radio shack tandy trs 80 with tapedeck instead. I got my fix by visiting friends with these new "IBM" machines where we used a modem to play games like trade wars, and then played SP dungeon and dragon games like pool of radiance, got I loved those..

Back on track tho, GTA in college, Battlefield/Desert Combat in competition ladders on TWL and CAL while just out of college, and been playing anything and everything since, even doing some game reviews at one time, so you know my life revolved around gaming... What you have here is a beauty of a card that only a true gamer could appreciate, and not just any old gamer, and enthusiast.. one who plays intensive MP games online where FPS count in those clutch situation, BF3, Crysis 3 the ones where spinning circles round your opponent and dropping them with a knife while taking their dog tags makes your heart thump in your chest!! I am that gamer, I would appreciate, cherish and use this card as it should be used, making Palit and Guru3D proud to have picked me as a winner... This is why I need that card, I am gamer, therfore I must game, and Palit's GTX 770 is more then a dream come true for any gamer!!

Thanks for the chance and opportunity Guru3d and Palit, so very much appreciated. liked, shared and commented on post on FB, already liked the page and from the notice I received from Palit I'm already signed up for their newsletter!!

10. rdlazar

rdlazar Guest

GPU:
    nVidia GeForce FX5200 128
    As I already said on the FB post, i could really use it as a replacement for my really really really old GeForce FX5200. Plus, it would be a nice incentive to upgrade the rest of my computer.

Whether I win or not, thanks for the opportunity and good luck to everyone :)

EDIT: This is the unwitty version of my Facebook comment, which is the following:

Last edited: Jun 2, 2013

11. hallryu

hallryu Don Altobello

GPU:
    2x HD7970
    Nice to see new members.

12. killer_939

killer_939 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 7950 @ 1100/1500
    I liked :)

13. bballfreak6

bballfreak6 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4080
    just waiting patiently for my inevitable win now :p

14. YetYhunter

YetYhunter Maha Guru

GPU:
    Jetstream GTX1080
    Very curious to see what this beast can do, would be nice to win.
    Like and comment on the FB page done, event if I hate FB.

My posts are half the RAM on the card:infinity:

15. jmpnop

jmpnop Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 260 Core 216
    I'd like to participate, it'd be a great upgrade from my GTX 260:puke2:

Best of luck everyone:)

16. Blackops_2

Blackops_2 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    Same here :D

17. Dictator93

Dictator93 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Titan X
    How many GDDR5's does it have? More than the PS4 I hope!

18. Reddoguk

Reddoguk Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX3090 GB GamingOC
    /Liked & commented on.

Wow Palit and Guru3D bringing the joy to someones life.

I would wish you guys luck but this amazing graphics card from Palit already has my name written all over it, sorry guys :)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

19. Agonist

Agonist Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 7900xtx Black
    Good luck everyone. Not gonna lie, wish I was the lucky winner. Been on the same HD 5770 since 2010. Would love to have a new gpu to go with my new build. Thanks to Hilbert and Palit for this. Plus Palit isnt available in the US without shopping online overseas for it.

20. templai

templai Guest

GPU:
    AMD Radeon HD 6750
    Palit always comes up with some very interesting cooling solutions for their cards this being one of them, let's just hope that it goes to someone who really needs it.

As to why...: I've been with the same card for quite some time now, and I'm starting to lag behind a little bit. A refresh wouldn't hurt. :)

Last edited: Jun 3, 2013