Call of Duty:Ghosts Official Minimum Specs

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Oct 24, 2013.

1. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Yeah. Progress is bull****. I'm sure there are many old games you have yet to complete.

2. Blackops_2

Blackops_2 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 780 Classified
    ROFL that was hilarious.

3. spiffyskater

spiffyskater Member Guru

GPU:
    GIGABYTE /GTX680 / 4gb
    you wouldn't be able to run that card anyway. Your entire system would be a gigantic bottle neck.

Time to upgrade! or get a ps4/xbox

4. airbud7

airbud7 Guest

GPU:
    pny gtx 1060 xlr8
    Me too/also......:bang:

5. The Vicar

The Vicar New Member

GPU:
    Sparkle Gtx 560
    6GB Memory

Memory is a lot cheaper than it used to be, Considring GTA V runs on 256mb ram on a ps3 this game must be astonishing. I have had my pc for 12 years and have never had to replace the motherboard cpus or memory. Dont laugh my pc can play and run all games software but theres no real incentive for me to replace motherboard as it does everything I want it too.

6. Cooper

Cooper Guest

GPU:
    FX 5500
    4GB bone is needed for smooth performance of Riley the Dog.

7. alanm

alanm Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4080
    I draw the line at 30gb. Anything more and I say fck em. Didnt get Max Payne and will not get this.

8. Cyberdyne

Cyberdyne Guest

GPU:
    2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra
    Usually the HD space requirements are not how much space it takes up, it's how much free space it needs, which believe it or not is a different thing.

RAM though, I think people are misunderstanding why people are surprised by the 6gb amount, by saying it's cheap and most people have that amount. It's not because we don't have it, it's because it's skeptical that it will actually need that amount. I know I am lol.

And as someone else pointed out, unless this game has a NV gpu bias, the two cards it recommends at minimum are very different...

Anyway, like usual, these things mean nothing. Although, this seems more off-the-ball then usual.